Coffee anyone ?

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Is it too early for fresh corn? Sure would be nice with the BBQ

Oh, no, it's in. BB2K and I picked up some Silver Queen at our favorite farm stand just a couple of days ago.

Expecting splash and dash showers here - had a sprinkle early this morning, but most of the activity is offshore right now.

Hillaire

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
hopefully everyone is having a great Monday!! It's my Thursday and can't wait for it to be 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. starting to feel a little better but could use a little more rest/sleep
:)

lcertuche

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This is a good excuse to go to bed and sleep, sleep, sleep...to bad it's only your Thursday.

Hillaire

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
yeah I will be trying to head into bed by 8 tonight to wake up at 5 for work... shouldn't be a problem we are getting pummeled by rain at the moment.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The rain stopped and we went out to slaughter hog #3 in a week. Spot is on ice! now comes the processing, but that's easier than hanging a 300+ pound hog and doing the skin/gut/quarter and pack in ice chests. Very tired right now, don't want coffee, I hit the wine.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's a lotta hog. Going to process tomorrow ?
Going to make pan and stuffed sausage for a neighbor-we processed his hog yesterday. Here in the South, "hanging" meat always means getting up close and cozy with an ice chest-even in the middle of winter. :lol: So, ol' Spot will be just fine for a day or two. I'll bag up the bacon tomorrow, put in the frige for curing and then we'll smoke it.

Latest posts