Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Being a retired person, I figure to take my own advice. Have a smallish section of the pasture that has rocks that are too big to move, can't mow over them plus it is kinda steep. I think I'll turn it into a bee and butterfly flower area. Now I just need to find out what I need to plant so there will be flowers for them spring through fall. And they have to be perennials or self seeding annuals, don't have time to plant it every year.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Or, they could plant a half acre of milkweed away from the road and feed a whole lot of Monarch caterpillars! Don't bitch, do something positive

ABSOLUTELY !! :confused: I was thinking same thing...why worry about the roadway when you can plant it elsewhere?

I look at the big tractors like WTFarmGirl is running or the huge ones Tractor Time With Tim's brother and nephew have and I think it would take some time to remember what all the levers and buttons do.

I have a hard time keeping up with my truck KEYS. No way I want to do a "ten step" start up. I love my smaller, automatic tractor. But, if I had to do the BIG jobs, would have to learn. Not in my plans. :D

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Afternoon all, I’m gonna skip the coffee but say hello anyways. Still trying to breed the rabbits still no luck I think they’re defective :lol: got everything cleaned good anyways and putting the rabbit poop on the new garden blot on top of the cover crop we planted. It’s gonna be the best dirt around here. I’m also gonna get the new to me hutch cleaned up and ready for grow outs if my darn rabbits ever get busy. The whole “ breeding like rabbits” is starting to seem like a myth on my farm.
Yep...'breed like rabbits' doesn't exist' just ask anyone who breeds rabbits ha ha :lol:

MtViking

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My poor buck has been friend zoned by one of the does. She just loves to hang out, but doesn’t want anything serious, she just wants to be friends. The other doe thinks he’s some sort of creepy rapist and runs around screaming the whole time until he gives up and just lays down. She won’t give him the time of day. Frustrating but I keep on trying and they get out together everyday. Hopefully someday they will breed and I can start raising some meat rabbits. If not the kids are gonna be mad at me when I eat our breeders and start over. Lol