Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
:lol: We're enjoying a stroll down TV memory lane and the "youngsters" are shaking their heads.

Been up since about 4...when DS called me to come rescue him from his lack of attention to the gas gauge on his truck! :mad: There he was in the middle of the road -- out of gas! I took him a 5 gal can of gas & made sure he got started, then back home. Thankfully only couple miles out. He realized how low when he got home but, thought he had enough to get to the station :th Obviously, it wasn't!

Rain is rolling in this morning. Should start up here in next couple hours, then an all day event with strong rain mid day. Suppose to be gone 4 to 6 PM. We do need the rain and it looks like it will give us 1.5-2". Hope the winds don't whip up, too.

Taking DGD to school in a few and it may be last time I will need to do so. She will test Friday and get a "temporary" license to drive alone. Her perm one will be given by judge in couple weeks. VA state way to do things if under 18. :D =D OK by me...I won't miss the 5:30 wake up! :lol:

Weather will keep me inside today, where I have plenty to keep me busy. :cool: I've been home for a whole week!! Outside mostly. Work tomorrow...then it's cool temps Fri, when I'm home again! :yesss:

Everyone enjoy your day. Mid week to the weekend -- when many are home from work with plans....hang in there :clap

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Been up since about 4...when DS called me to come rescue him from his lack of attention to the gas gauge on his truck! :mad: There he was in the middle of the road -- out of gas! I took him a 5 gal can of gas & made sure he got started, then back home. Thankfully only couple miles out. He realized how low when he got home but, thought he had enough to get to the station :th Obviously, it wasn't!
One "word": AAA ;)

I think you are sending us your rain. Supposed to potentially start around 6 PM, 100% chance of heavy rain starting at 2 AM through 11 AM, then % chance tapering off but still 50% by 4 AM Friday.