Coffee anyone ?

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Slept in until 8....now DH wants breakfast, need to do chores too...some things only mom can do.... maybe someday breakfast will be waiting and chores done too.
Heading to the farm today, finish fixing the roof and moving equipment. The good hay equipment needs to be inside. And moving hay to the corn crib,

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'll freshen the pot... need extra today. Did chores in 16 degrees, but the wind was pretty stiff from the north east and went right through my jeans. Nice day with the kids yesterday. Sent them home with all the leftovers. What was I thinking? Haha.
Oh well, don't need the extras, I already feel the winter inches creeping up. Sure wish Bay hadn't beat me to that last piece of pie. I could have arm wrestled her for it.

MtViking

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well got snowed out of hunting this morning. The roads are just too bad getting up the mountain. So now I’m up trying to figure out what I can work on in the dark. Guess I’ll go start plowing the driveway, got another 4-6 inches since last night. The joys of winter in Montana.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Slept in again..... kids and DH making their own breakfast while I sit with my coffee..
He is washing the pan first... one reason I don't like to cook 3 times a day the dishes never stop... especially when you have to help fix a roof, move hay and firewood... oh and two loads of laundry washed and dried... another chore that never ends.
Might get rabbit cages cleaned while dh moves equipment at the farm then do some Christmas shopping... would rather just order it online but DH likes to...plus our youngest has her birthday coming up too.