Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm having an early morning -- up at 4.....but, had gone to bed really early, so it's all good. Waiting on daylight. LOL Coffee is excellent.

Have a new tablet I need to set up. Hope DGD will be available to help me. I'm not up on some of the "stuff" but, sure ready to get this larger screened (AND longer battery!!) set up to use. Updated op system should help -- "they" say -- with programs I use for work. Home Mon & Tue so maybe it can happen.

Need to call and get the propane tank filled...better put that on a big note to self! Cold is coming and I need to get that ready. I do not like to be cold!! Haven't even cut on pilot yet but, know it's low in tank -- maybe couple weeks worth. The electric heat is great for "chilly" but, more expensive than the propane heat in dead of winter. Today, we have mid 60's...no worries. . Maybe it will dry things up from the 2 days of rain we've had.

This week I have acquired a couple hundred 12oz coffee cups -- the old fashioned paper ones -- so I'm ready to begin my seeds!! They soften enough to just cut and set in ground by time starts are ready. Did I mention free? ...a demo trash perk. Hey, just another 45 days and It will be time to do this for the early Spring plants. Notice I'm totally ignoring the use of "winter" references. I'm trying to ignore it, winter, that is....moving right into better times.

Those of you with snow and months more of cold -- sorry.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mid 60’s?? Geesh...I’m wayyyy up in NW P A on the snow belt in the highest peak on this side of the Mississippi River...it’s cold. We got 6” of very heavy snow yesterday. Going to make for fun trudging through the fields....oh well, I absolutely love it so who am I kidding. My sister called yesterday on her way to the mall..she says. What are you doing...I said about to tube feed my sick duck. Honestly, that says it all right there to me. I think what I was doing was far more important than shopping. But, that’s just my opinion...I love a good pair of jeans too. Anyways, today we’re busy because it’s our best friend’s’ Christmas party. My son is also home from college for the weekend...which would normally trump everything....but I told him he’ll have to help me either do farm work or make a veggie tray, depending on when he comes. It stinks we can’t just sit...but, I reminde myself he’ll be home in three days for a month...only child..very spoiled....well..just spoiled with attention and love.

thats my day...hope you all have a great one!

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
everyone here is still asleep, i been having hard time sleeping but thats normal tomorrow my due date i am hoping she comes sooner whether then later. My oldest came early, my middle came 1 week late and my currently born youngest came 2 weeks late. I am overly ready for this to be over. I over did it again yesterday according to my body and suffered through it last night. If she was already born my body would not be coming so much every time i decide i need to do a deep clean... i planned on cleaning out my kitchen cabinets yesterday (inside and out) i also end up cleaning the oven out, dusting, dish, laundry, grocery shopping, feeding up, cooking you know all the normals that also come with being a mom of three(technically 4 now. Out of all four of my pregnancy this one has been the most painful and frustrating in the since my body not letting me do much. some days lately i haven't been able to do anything but rest and my husband been cooking which for most isnt a bad thing but he only decent at co ok ing ground beef and let's be honest thats gets old.he does try which i am grateful but the man could use some more lessons in cooking lol. i have gotten the entire house re-organized just about i believe the closest is the last that needs to be done. which i am debating if i want to do that later today. i also need to finish up some Christmas presents for the kids, wrap them up and i am ready for Christmas. i also need to figure out what goodies to bake for Christmas treats and my oldest sons birthday (12-23) along with what he gonna get for his birthday. anyways thats al l thats currently on my mind.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
i am not sure about the energy but it had to be done lol. the kids turned alot of things that were white brown with dirt the stinks however they atleast helped clean some of the walls lol thats their favorite chore the weirdos. My midwife was laughing the last time she was over you can't get them to pick up toys for anything but ask if they want to clean walls and their fighting who gets what walls. it's amazing how quickly they can make things filthy lol. i still think my pigs were cleaner then my kids lol. my husband looking at starting his own company we working on all the details we wants to start come January 1stish. he wants to have his own hotshot company mostly big machine moving. he use to do it but back then he worked another job as well and the truck he was using was an old pick up that was having issues so we stopped until we could get a better truck which is now lol. so this time he wants to go all out and register it and have a tractor truck and trailer set up so yeah a lot more money then i was thinking but oh well he likes it and he can be home more often then he currently is and drum roll its would be day shift woohoo. i hate night shift.