Coffee anyone ?

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Bunnylady. You're so talented, it's SCARY. And so quick! Can you do a platypus? Not that I would ever want a platypus......it's just the weirdest animal I could think of. Surely somebody in Australia raises them on a farm.
Sometimes the stuff you say makes me giggle..who even knows how to spell “platypus“? Lol. Good one though!

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sometimes the stuff you say makes me giggle..who even knows how to spell “platypus“? Lol. Good one though!
It's amazing the "useless" knowledge I have. Now if only I can learn useful things, like the sound a rabbit makes when they're done!
Speaking of strange animals (this one is from down under also. Not a student of Australia, just paid attention to my children's homework research papers.)
Baby echidnas are called "puggles". That became our "safe" word. Anyone told the kids they represented me, they had to know the safe word (it's ok. They're grown now and the safe word is "but officer....")

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm having a glass of wine and a BBQ sandwich right now. Won't wait for midnight....will be asleep long before....I'm celebrating now, It's so I won't "miss out". :hu

Work the fence adventure today. Prepped and cooked down apples. Made & canned 6 pints of apple butter.. Tomorrow, applesauce gets made. Also unpacked & scrubbed, dishwasher washed about 50 more canning jars. They're everywhere! LOL Didn't know I had so many pints...good thing. Will need to order more lids before Spring. I'm on a roll. :D =D

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Challenge accepted!
Wow. OK now we just GOTTA see the platypus ;)

Baby echidnas are called "puggles". That became our "safe" word. Anyone told the kids they represented me, they had to know the safe word (it's ok. They're grown now and the safe word is "but officer....")
That sounds like a good idea, keep hearing of people being taken for money because their kid/niece/nephew, etc is in trouble and needs money. If the person "aiding" them doesn't know the "secret word", you would know you are being scammed.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning! We got dumped on with more snow! At 10 pm we had 6”. So I’m not sure how much we have now... we went to our friends last night...our usual Sunday dinner crew......boy were those roads bad! Crept home around 10-15 mph! :(. Happy New Years!!:weee:woot

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
some reason the neighbors which mind you are good ways away decide to shoot of cannons in rapid succession the dog went crazy. the kids were all in bed by 8:30 i went to bed at nine glad i did got woke up 8-9 times last night. on other news pretty sure my husband has had it staying home he getting frustrated better quick now. he goes back to work next week. i think he excited about doing anything at this point lol. he said at one point he can't handle living in a daycare 24/7 granted i say our house is a mad house but daycare is incorrect we miss a few kids for that lol. he misses the out side world well correction people lol he used to more adults and less kids lol apparent paw patrol conversations dontvwork for him lol.