Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our weather news was telling everybody to have 3 days worth of food and water. :lol: And a change of clothes and a weeks worth of medications. Talk about fear mongering!

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
WOW! You did that all by yourself? :highfive: I am proud of you! @B&B Happy goats is right about letting him age in the refrigerator a few days, then simmer low and slow all day. Pick meat off bones and return to broth. Then you can make what my grand daughters call Mean Rooster Soup :lol: or you could make a pot of chicken and dumplings. I like to make chicken mole' (MO-lay) over rice. Depending on his age, the dark meat can be almost a dark as a Hershey bar. It's delicious revenge!
Yeah..he was sooo mean...I thought I killed him last week bec I hit him in the head with the stick I carry..but it’s not a big stick. :lol: Ok..we’ll probably try out a new roaster we just bought for just this type of thing!! :) Would that be good...or the crock pot?

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our weather news was telling everybody to have 3 days worth of food and water. :lol: And a change of clothes and a weeks worth of medications. Talk about fear mongering!
Well..how is it there...does it look that bad? We’re you inside all day? You don’t sound like the kind of person that sits still too long..:)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
but we just gonna shoot her I tired of trying to catch the dang pig and she to dangerous to be around the kids
Meat for your family!

Well..how is it there...does it look that bad? We’re you inside all day? You don’t sound like the kind of person that sits still too long..:)
Yeah, Bay will sit still for awhile when she dies .... though I'm not sure she will even then.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score

I feel very safe because I just checked my cupboards and I for sure have at least 3 days worth of food and water. And several changes of clothes too! I'm just having trouble picking out an outfit.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
well that was eventful the winf was insane felt the house move i am ready to move didnt think the house was ready to go apparently it wants to leave. anyways we had hail mostly pea size to nickle sized nothing major. however the wind broke an already dead tree and knocked over the older chicken coop poor chickens apparently decided to sleep in it tonight they went to a ride and seem to be find i make sure at Sun up. getting the kids to bed the girls are asleep the boys aren't unforantly.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The worst is almost past us, going to rain all night. We have two big dead pine trees by the horse barn that did NOT fall! We are getting them cut down. I’ll walk fences tomorrow to make sure no trees are on the fences. No tornadoes, at least not here. TV is off, still raining hard. Lightening shook the house. Trip is in the house sprawled in the floor. Carson is on the porch, I think he needs to go potty but the rain is discouraging him. Sentry is in the sheep barn, Paris is in her dog house. Horses are in their barn, sheep in their barn. I was outside most of the day making sure the animals were ready for Noah’s Flood. I bet my rain gauge is overflowing. Still pouring.

I don’t know why we need 3 days worth of water, there’s plenty outside.

It’s nice to finally have a hard rain. We had a dry summer, fall and up to now, a dry winter. Now that a tornado isn’t going to blow us away, I think we’ll go to bed. Wait! The TV came back on!

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m gl
The worst is almost past us, going to rain all night. We have two big dead pine trees by the horse barn that did NOT fall! We are getting them cut down. I’ll walk fences tomorrow to make sure no trees are on the fences. No tornadoes, at least not here. TV is off, still raining hard. Lightening shook the house. Trip is in the house sprawled in the floor. Carson is on the porch, I think he needs to go potty but the rain is discouraging him. Sentry is in the sheep barn, Paris is in her dog house. Horses are in their barn, sheep in their barn. I was outside most of the day making sure the animals were ready for Noah’s Flood. I bet my rain gauge is overflowing. Still pouring.

I don’t know why we need 3 days worth of water, there’s plenty outside.

It’s nice to finally have a hard rain. We had a dry summer, fall and up to now, a dry winter. Now that a tornado isn’t going to blow us away, I think we’ll go to bed. Wait! The TV came back on!
ad you’re safe and sound!!