Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mine says the same thing. No tornados here and no sharks in the lake, temp DEFINITELY not in the 70's but warmer than usual here. I wonder if it is going to screw up the sap season this year. It has gotten cold enough to harden the ground up again, guess I better go retrieve some of the trees I cut before the warm up since it is supposed to go above freezing again tomorrow. Can't be running the tractor over soft, wet ground.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our land is just muck....not everywhere..but out where the gate to my pigs are...my boots sink to ankles....all around the barn there’s either a patch of thin ice or thick slop mud...I got stuck in the driveway...it’s a gravel driveway but the mud is so thick after the thick ice we had that the gravel is nowhere to be seen...ugh

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Been warm here too. 3.5 of rain last night made it slippery this morning but most is soaked in now. Sun is in & out, it's in low 60s.

Sure worries me that Feb may be just as overly cold as Jan has been overly warm. Checked the mail and it still says I'm in VA and haven't relocated to FL. :idunno

Mini. It gets swap butt humid here.....stay in Va. If you can deal with the politics 🥵

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Could somebody check their calendar for me, please? Mine reads "January," but the news headlines read more like "March." An EF1 tornado rearranged cars at a school in Loris; a guy got bitten by a shark in Rodanthe. I'm slogging around in shirt sleeves with the temps in the mid-70's; can this really be January?
I dunno... freezing cold and snow up here...

Clearly January where I am. :hu

kdogg331

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
What the heck were you doing up at that time of day Kdogg?? Either you forgot to go to bed again or are horribly ill!

Its OK, working now, all updated and looks like BYH.

:hugsTime to look for a new job before all the others get laid off and are competing for them.

:lol: Up late! Didn’t go to bed until like 5:30 :hide

Could somebody check their calendar for me, please? Mine reads "January," but the news headlines read more like "March." An EF1 tornado rearranged cars at a school in Loris; a guy got bitten by a shark in Rodanthe. I'm slogging around in shirt sleeves with the temps in the mid-70's; can this really be January?

:lol::gig:lol:

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
y'all its 79 here we need to have a pool party. an God is in control it works out better this way he been on night shift for about two years it will be nice having the same schedule instead of me staying up late to spend time with him when he is off. i can't handle 12am or later i like 8pm or 9pm bed time lol. he has his business to make money with so no big lose just a jump before we wanted it oh well. i just can't wait to have everything situated some with his company and the housing it would be nice. the housing market is on crack around here for a nice house on one acre were we currently live is 554,000 dollar property not really sure how that works how much is the land worth they want 21000 an acre five years ago the same was 5000 how the heck the firgure the price now is insane.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
y'all its 79 here we need to have a pool party. an God is in control it works out better this way he been on night shift for about two years it will be nice having the same schedule instead of me staying up late to spend time with him when he is off. i can't handle 12am or later i like 8pm or 9pm bed time lol. he has his business to make money with so no big lose just a jump before we wanted it oh well. i just can't wait to have everything situated some with his company and the housing it would be nice. the housing market is on crack around here for a nice house on one acre were we currently live is 554,000 dollar property not really sure how that works how much is the land worth they want 21000 an acre five years ago the same was 5000 how the heck the firgure the price now is insane.

You have a great attitude and faith in God. Life has a way of changing things up, but when you know the One who is watching out for us, you're able to relax and see what comes next. I hope you find a good house, I know what you mean about the market. Ours has gone berserk too. We could never afford to buy now. Thankfully we don't have a mortgage and plan on staying here until they dynamite us out, lol.

Latest posts