Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry with Rufus. Maybe things can get better...?

So, now you guys are cooking and I'm hungry. None of that stuff is sitting her waiting for me to dig in!

I'm hot, 90+ and humidity. Took truck to get inspected...place I'd never been & this young man takes it in to inspect. I swear, I thought he was going to rebuild the thing! Up on the lift, under with a light, another under the hood shining light down, front to back, back to front. Like 45 minutes of this. I have never had such an inspection. Heck, I wanted to point out some dents, too, since he seemed to be doing a pre-buy check. Anyway, he says the brake pads needed replaced (yes, marginal) and I had to clean the front light lenses....tried to tell me the ball joints were bad but had just done those 6 mos ago & we BOTH went under to look see & measure! (I had receipts in glovebox.) He tells me ok, but brakes. It's rejected until. Nice. So, less than 1/2 mile away, the sticker fell off the windshield onto my dash. There it will lay. LOL Now I have to do that while I shop for a mower engine. :( Can't win. Could be a LOT worse. :D =D

However, all animals were fine when I got back. Son working at the job where he is using my tractor (!!!GRRRR) so I can get it back, hopefully by first of week.

I believe this is a chill with a glass of wine night! :cool:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's rejected until. Nice. So, less than 1/2 mile away, the sticker fell off the windshield onto my dash.
Um, don't know about VA but here that inspection sticker best be firmly attached to the windshield. The only way to get them off is with a razor blade.

A lifetime of jump up and start the day, go-go-go and now I don't have to. :celebrate
You are just now figuring that out??

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our power went off this afternoon. A truck topped a blind hill, lost control and hit a power pole, snapped it right off. The young man is not expected to make it. He was life flighted to Tyler.

90C7AC02-9105-484F-8CA5-4187A76F7ED1.jpeg

Latest posts