Coffee anyone ?

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
On the way home from the children’s hospital again. DD2 complained of a sore neck on one side all day and held her hand on it. She cried a lot and she has a high pain tolerance. She then spiked a temp. Needless to say, that’s gotta be checked out with all of her other medical issues. After terrifying the ER docs with concerns related to her shunts and possible meningitis, she ended up testing positive for strep. Praise God! We just have to give antibiotics and continue to monitor. She gets to go home! This is huge! (It didn’t take 7.5 hrs this time either.)

I’m supposed to get up for work in 5 hours. We still have almost an hour to get home. I’ll be drinking lots of coffee tomorrow!!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Keeping our 3 grands all weekend plus a friend of the oldest. The little ones had us up early, watching Disney now. The 2 year old went outside and helped me do morning chores. Need to go pick the purple hull peas, but DH feels bad, is napping in his recliner and oldest granddaughter isn’t up yet.

We got ONE INCH OF RAIN yesterday evening!!!

Kids are coughing, DH feels cruddy, putting on another pot of coffee.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
It was a fairly lazy day around here yesterday....we got .2" yesterday with on/off showers, on top of the 1.2" we got the day before....have more on the slate for today, but finally leaving the area tomorrow....but then the temps are suppose to drop to the low to mid 80s.....I guess I need to make a couple of calls today and iron out a few specifics for the coming Trip next saturday....:)

Latest posts