Coffee anyone ?

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Living room paint phenomena. After wasting er spending a lot of time choosing a color I decided on a pastel grayish blue. Looked gray in the can. On the brush and initially on the wall. A day later the blue in ol paint’s pedigree showed up. Never paint a sunny living room on a cloudy day. :eek:

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
A9590799-6B0A-455D-A249-8B8DDF26D5C9.jpeg
Wierd huh? Grayish on top bluish on the bottom. I need to get out more :\

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ahhh - been at coffee for a while, before light out. But that was only 5:30. Heading out for shavings for goats, then some hay. I am so loaded with grass that no hay in stock here. BUT scattered showers yesterday, today, tomorrow -- THEN possible hurricane Florence may visit. Gotta be ready for that. We all know dairy goats to NOT do rain well. They will need to eat, so hay to buy. :cool: The mini horses just get wet and shake it off.

I did take 4 young bucklings to sale yesterday :clap Good girl. And I picked up a set of dog kennel panels "almost free" from a CL post. Light damage to fence on 2 but, patched...looked like damage from mower too close. Yeah, I know what that is:rolleyes: but, well repaired and @ $40, I am good with it! Section with gate not damaged, NICE! 4 - 10X6's. Plus 2-4X6 gates, 1 4X4 gate and another panel 10X4 also part of deal. They were moving...several things out there. :)

Guess I better get a move on -- have to be at work at 1230. :D Ya'll have a great day...we East coasters are planning for our visit from Flo. :idunno :frow

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mornin'!!....coffee amells good, but gotta get at least a piece of that cinnamon toast.....oh man!!...ya did a bang up job on the toast Bay!!......I really feel for all over on the eastcoast @Mini Horses .....just dealing with the water, so far would be enough and when a major hurricane comes to visit.....it's...it's....well, just "Kiss my Grits" it is Flo......:)