Coffee anyone ?

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’ll bet there’s none left. I’ve got the crud. Nose dripping like a leaky faucet, sore throat, feel like I’ve been hit by a garbage truck that backed up to see what he hit. Taking my home remedies plus Aleve and sudafed.

Keeping our 2 year old granddaughter tonight because mom is out of town. Dad can handle the other two, but toss the youngest in the mix and it is chaos. LOL She is playing with blocks, she never winds down. I think I need another shot of elderberry syrup, some vitamin C and another box of Kleenex.
Feel better soon

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
No caption needed...

gb41funeraltrain.jpg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I put another pot of coffee on. Already drank the first pot. Took 2 year old granddaughter to daycare, went to grocery store, post office and came home to feed animals. DH peeled potatoes and they are simmering on the stove for potato soup. We’re sick, feel bad, this sucks.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Sorry Bay... use the bad weather days upon us to rest up, stay warm, remember to hydrate (you don't need to emulate me and end up with renal failure). I bought and have been eating oranges for the potassium and vitamin C. Get well soon!

Granny Heeney

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Feel better immediately, Bay! :) There was about 2 decent-sized pieces of bb left--ran it down to my friend this morning; she had a bad seizure yesterday and blueberries will make anything better. :) She has 2 teen-aged boys, though, so she may not have even gotten any! As for the rest of it, it disappeared so fast I'm not sure they tasted it ROFL Thanks again, @Baymule !

Latest posts