Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Been up long enough to be on my second gulped down cup of coffee. Walked to the sheep lot in house shoes and jammies to check on Lil' Cutie, she's still fat, back to the house.

Grands went home last night. We picked them up from daycare, took them to eat, then home to wait on their parents. DD went to work today, DSIL stayed home.

Was going to loll around, but @Latestarter mentioned the approaching rain, so better skedaddle outside and get the feeding done.

Tired.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
23 here at sun up. Took GD to school, then home & broke ice, toted some hot water, did other feed chores. Going to work in a hr.....:)

Had a fried egg & baked sweet potato for a late breakfast. :idunno Coffee since 6AM. Done. 2nd load of laundry going in dryer. Ahhhh. I'll be ready for a nap in a couple hrs but, can't at work. :lol: It will be busy with everyone thinking they need all the water & bread the stores have since "poss" snow this weekend. Bet my cheezits & pringles will be gobbled up as they run by...:D =D

@Latestarter, you may be surprised and find those little darlings inside. Of course, you could add a cinder block step!

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think the next one is going to get just about everyone from the rockies to the atlantic coast... it'll be in our back pocket within hours. It won't stick around here long tho. It has bigger fish to freeze.
look out here it comes it's comin. look out there it goes it's gone.......... screaming straight thru Texas like a mad dog cyclone..
fri111.jpg

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Sorry you're tired Bay. You've been through quite a lot lately with being sick, having the grand kids, people dying, and just life in general. Try to take a few days just for you and get some much needed rest!

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Stocking up on coffee tonight. A Winter Storm Alert for most of the state with NO clear idea if the central part will get rain/sleet mix, <3" of snow, >8" of snow...

Probably need to check the pantry for 'snowed-in snacks' too.
What do you NEED if you're going to be stuck in the house for a few days?

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
We don't like using the space heater but we had used it in the past when power went out. We'd start the generator and run the space heater to warm up the room.

Latest posts