Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry you all are down in the dumps Al! Hope this is one of the short viruses.

r3bauer

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Good morning all! Got another psych appt. Today and then not sure what Im going to do. My chickens are back in full production mood. Now my boxer won't eat much in the morning unless I hand feed her. No other signs of distress, shes active, eyes are bright, same blend of food. Im confused. Shes not eating anything else and no treats. Our cats where sneaking up on her while she was eating so we moved her food to my office and if I put her food directly on the floor she will eat a little. Im going to try a new bowl I think.

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The same is true of A/C in hot and humid places!
Well, unlike cold places there's only so much you can take off, but you can always put another layer on. Though to be really honest I'd rather be somewhere in the middle not over 80 and not below 25.

Last edited:

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
images(6).jpg I'm not a fan of coffee, but I saw this this morning when I was looking for a good morning image for a friend. I know it applies to a lot of people.
images(5).jpg

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, unlike cold places there's only so much you can take off, ...
Well........out here in the middle of nowhere, it's like Baxter Black said.
"Stripped to the waist........you can do that, Ladies and Gentlemen, from either end."

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Alright folks we need a topic I need to keep my mind off the fact that I can't go home and check on one of my prize does that was due yesterday. It's a bit scary cuz she looks like she's swallowed two hot air balloons.