Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Slept late -- turning off the alarm worked! :D Needed sleep. Felt great -- no guilt here.

Had coffee and getting ready to wander on out there to take a look at the "starving" herds...:lol:

Yep, the "guessers" are still going to destroy my long awaited days off :( rains coming in tomorrow afternoon and hanging out on Tues. It's so difficult to work mud. :D No tilling, no fence stretching, no fun. :idunno Will be sunny & warm on Wed when I "may" get something done but, limited with/by "wet". So goes life on the farm. Of course, today is lovely but, need to be to work at noon.

So, while having coffee, I'm thinking of a discussion with a senior aged lady yesterday, and "having something to do, socialize, etc". If I could find enough of these ladies, we could have a lovely community garden!! Socialize, physical activity with others, nice veggies for eating & good health. Then realize no one around ME is interested. :D =D Yeah, I'm looking for a garden group -- kinda like a sewing circle :idunno Those used to be a fun & productive social time for many ladies, back in the day -- quilters, embroidery, etc. Ahhhh, memories.

Back to reality -- need to do chores! :lol:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I forgot to give you an "awwwh moment" My old mini stallion is loving on one of the 2 day old trips. He's quit mellow! They snuggled for a few. All 3 have have running around and under him..no issues with "uncle Amego" :lol:

Amego love (2).jpg

r3bauer

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Great picture! I am in the process of getting the brooder set up for my ducklings that should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Got it washed out and everything bleached, just drying now and I will put the bedding down and set up the heat lamp and other stuff

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I forgot to give you an "awwwh moment" My old mini stallion is loving on one of the 2 day old trips. He's quit mellow! They snuggled for a few. All 3 have have running around and under him..no issues with "uncle Amego" :lol:

View attachment 60672

Very awesome photo!

For all you sheepie people, this happened at our house a couple of days ago. BB2K calls him "Sleepy Sheepy:"

View attachment 60679 View attachment 60680

( BB2K is into amigurumi; this one is about 5" long)

:clap To BB2k, very good sheep! Now she needs to make a flock... each one a different breed. :weee