Coffee anyone ?

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
A whole half might be a little excessive for your little bunnies. You don't want to create little bunny diabetics. I only give my big girls a quarter... Less if a slice of apple or sweet potato is on the menu too.
Good to know! Thanks...don't want diabetic bunnies :lol: They don't eat any other fruits or veggies...just the bananas. They won't eat carrots, apples or anything else fresh!

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, we just got home from @Baymule's POOP PARTY. We had a great time & actually had fun looking at poop. The good news is that none of my goats had bad parasites. :celebrate

We had a yummy lunch of Keto Lasagna and a salad, that my DH made. And awesome Blueberry Cobbler. Then, we three girls spent time at the kitchen table, with both mine and Bay's microscopes & the boys chatted away in the living room.

I'm so glad I finally got to meet @Ridgetop and her DH. My DH and I really like them! :clap

Okay, gotta go out and do chores before it gets dark out.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Devonviolet forgot to post a picture! We had a great Poop Party, laughed a lot and had fun. I found worm egg pictures on my computer and then we followed the steps as Teresa taught me. @Mike CHS show her this picture, so I know how to throw a party or what? LOL

These two were totally immersed in poop!

BE76A461-50B8-4786-954B-0DBF49A877F2.jpeg

@Ridgetop brought DV and I each a breeding harness complete with crayon. RT was twisting it around, trying to show us how to put it on a buck/ram. Some how it just wasn’t getting through to us. So I got a model for RT to strap the harness on. LOL

D8D3AA4F-6720-4116-B1F8-F4A9A2BE8936.jpeg

Carson is such a good sport! What a sweet boy!

We had a lot of fun, too bad RT and her husband have to head towards home now!