Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
morning all.... :he when stupid comes out of someones mouth its just frustrating. abd they blame you being upset on stress... no its what you said. :duc we looking at moving and was talkibg to my mother about it and also stated that my husband said he could do fourteen days on (away from home) fourteen days off. and she asked what was wrong with that and i said we had done it in the past and it effected our marraige to were we almost got divorced and i dont want to go anywhere near that again. i didnt also tell her because i whether us to be together. but she said even if he wanted to leave me now he wouldnt because child support on four kids is way to expensive....:somad thats the dumbest thing... and made me upset right away. maybe i am the crazy one i feel like it.
Calm down, don’t let those words rattle you. It will all work out.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We got RAIN last night! Not much and not for long, but it settled the DUST! :celebrate We had gone to bed, it was after 11. Then I woke up at 3 AM, didn’t go back to sleep until after 5. :he

Congratulations to @Devonviolet for her goats having such a low worm egg count. The fecal exam proved that what she is doing to treat her goats is working. Nothing like seeing it through a microscope. :yesss:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Between Devon and DH as they got about a mile from home on the way to Bay's
"Did you remember to pack the poop?"
Yep, only on BYH :D

but she said even if he wanted to leave me now he wouldnt because child support on four kids is way to expensive....:somad thats the dumbest thing... and made me upset right away. maybe i am the crazy one i feel like it.
Maybe, hopefully, she said it as a joke??
I can't really imagine 14 on, 14 off, in a travelling job - especially with young children. Leaves the one at home to be a single parent. Too much for 1 person unless absolutely necessary.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
my mom has a tendance to say things that dont make since or are very rude such as today statement and unforantly she is serious. our realationship has be rough since i got married ab have children. pretty much set up boundaries for her. i was annoyed and hurt over it. i shouldnt let it bug me but it does. i got over it shortly after posting that. ny husband had talked about letting them move in with us and this just reminds me why i dont want to do that. one of the times when he worked put of town he was gone completely for three months. for close to two years he spent out of town and we had only been married maybe three years. it was a huge struggle i just am not built for that and dont want to go there again to me not seeing him and not being together puts to much of a strain on our marriage and or family. i whether move out of state. (never been put of state so new adventure) currently not there yet. so we see what happens when we get there

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Between Devon and DH as they got about a mile from home on the way to Bay's
"Did you remember to pack the poop?"
Yep, only on BYH :D
:gig:gig

I hope @greybeard is OK, he's not posted since early July. And I don't think he was in perfect health. Makes me a bit concerned.
I hope so too. I asked about him a couple of times but heard nothing from anyone.