Coffee anyone ?

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well howdy, Sour! :frow

I hear that BYH is next on the list for upgrades, so if you do wind up retreating to it, it may be a brand spankin' new tent (but, no sulking!)

Hopefully, it will all go so smoothly, all we will have to do is log in:fl

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
The only day I'm really sure of is Sunday since DW doesn't work on Sunday. If she's home, it is Sunday ...

:lol: Love it! Heck, I'm only one here and I'm only sure of the day when I check the computer & phone.

Is there a breed that tints white shells blue?

No. They are blue thru...just that it is so light, it's "tinted". several blue egg layers were involved in the cross. The leghorn seems to negate any brown. :idunno I just wanted blue.

I'm impressed - the coffee tent is still here, and it's even clean. I stopped by to dust things off. BYC is planning an upgrade

We got the "upgrade" on Sufficient Self yesterday. It was pretty fast and no issues that I've seen OTHER THAN..looks.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Getting tons of rain from Tropical Storm Olga...so far got 3 inches and tomorrow is supposed to bring 3-4 more inches of rain :eek: It's nice though...everything needs a good watering since it's been so dry lately. Today was 58 degrees, felt warmer though and tomorrow's high is 77 :yesss:
Have a great night everyone!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Been up awhile, mulling over what to do with DD's dogs. They left last night, I am supposed to babysit, but both of them can run through cow panels without even slowing down. Not good around here, with new lambs and Paris waiting for the dummies to run into HER territory. Also gaps under gates that they can squeeze under to run out and become coyote snacks, horse play toys for stomping......sigh...… I think I'll put 'em on the porch in their kennel and take them out for leashed walks. That's about the only way I can return them still living. One is an old Silky Terrier, the other is a young Australian Shepherd, Blue Heeler cross-a bundle of energy with not a lot of obedience. Oh well, guess I'll get dressed, do chores then go get the PITA's

MtViking

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Snowy and cold this morning! It was a bit of a surprise we were at 69 degrees yesterday, weather guessers said we would get some rain today and possibly turn to snow tonight. There’s 4 inches in the ground and it’s still coming down. Ugh Montana weather, don’t like it wait a minute.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just can’t take the doggies home with me. Spending a couple hours with them, will come back this evening and tomorrow morning. Called DD and she was happy with that. They are sweet dogs, I’d hate for something to happen to them on my watch.

Snowy and cold this morning! It was a bit of a surprise we were at 69 degrees yesterday, weather guessers said we would get some rain today and possibly turn to snow tonight. There’s 4 inches in the ground and it’s still coming down. Ugh Montana weather, don’t like it wait a minute.
BRRRRRR...... we got snow last winter, it lasted all of 3 days before it melted and went away. Now THAT’S my kind of snow!