Coffee anyone ?

MtViking

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I just can’t take the doggies home with me. Spending a couple hours with them, will come back this evening and tomorrow morning. Called DD and she was happy with that. They are sweet dogs, I’d hate for something to happen to them on my watch.

BRRRRRR...... we got snow last winter, it lasted all of 3 days before it melted and went away. Now THAT’S my kind of snow!
I want your kind of snow. Lol

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nice to see you visiting your coffee house Sour :)

No. They are blue thru...just that it is so light, it's "tinted". several blue egg layers were involved in the cross. The leghorn seems to negate any brown. :idunno I just wanted blue.
I guess that would add to the egg color palette. Everything from white to really light blue to deeper blue to shades of greens and browns.

We got the "upgrade" on Sufficient Self yesterday. It was pretty fast and no issues that I've seen OTHER THAN..looks.
Given they are all owned by the same person/company, it is not at all surprising that the software is the same.

Getting tons of rain from Tropical Storm Olga...so far got 3 inches and tomorrow is supposed to bring 3-4 more inches of rain
That is TOO MUCH in 2 days!

I just can’t take the doggies home with me. Spending a couple hours with them, will come back this evening and tomorrow morning. Called DD and she was happy with that. They are sweet dogs, I’d hate for something to happen to them on my watch.
Answers my question well enough. I was wondering how long DD was going to be gone and if it would be better for you to stay at her house instead of bringing them to yours. I think you found a happy balance.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Awake WAAAY too early. Notice several others up & posting between 2 & 5 AM...we need help...we need sleep :lol:

Rain all day...:idunno I have to work, so ok. Nice weather Mon & Tue, I can be home :D =D rain again between Wed & Fri, I will work. Can't believe how this worked out. :D

Hope everyone else is fortunate to have the weather they would like :caf Will finish my coffee now. Have a good day :frow

Latest posts