Coffee anyone ?

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woke up this morning to the first frost! Everything was frozen solid and covered in a layer of ice after all that rain and sleet the other day. It was 28 degrees last night, today's high was 47. Nice and sunny though :)
I thought I would mind the cooler weather more than I actually do...it's cold but also kind of a nice change!
The rabbits don't seem to mind. I checked on the newborns and the older kits, they're all warm and cozy.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
COOLD out there is AM....was at 37 :rolleyes: and that's heading into freeze zone, not wanting that yet. Up to 44 now so sun is warming us nicely. They say, 58 high. OK, wear a jacket! It's ok weather for a couple months or so.....until March, maybe.?:lol: Dream on!

Leave to work before long. Fixing breakfast, gotta go.

ENJOY whatever day you hav!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning y’all. We had another freeze last night, cold thin morning, but the sun is out. Gotta go to Tyler, slow leak in truck tire, gotta get that fixed. I’d best get off my butt and get chores done. Smoked sausage for everyone for breakfast! LOL

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gimme some smokes sausage Bay!!
@Jesusfreak101 I've been wondering where you've been! Missed seeing you at coffee hour.
Glad the little ones are over the flu. It's been going around here.
29 degrees this morning, frost on the ground. It's going to be 52 degrees today with tons of sun.

Off to sell a bunny, see everyone later :frow

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
It was supposed to get down to about freezing last night. Outdid itself, 22° at 7 this morning. Just now making it up near freezing. "Expected high of 44° at 4 PM but I won't believe it unless I see it, more likely MAYBE 40°.

MtViking

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone is getting Montana fall weather. It in the 20s here and cloudy yesterday was really nice got up in the high 30s and started to melt some of the snow. Big rabbit show today that I’m going to go check out. First one I’ve been to and I’m hoping to get some new blood for the breeding program. Huh the breeding program that doesn’t exist right now but maybe with a new buck the does will be more receptive. Anyways enjoy the cooler weather the hot stuff will be back soon enough. :clap