Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yep...that's a problem with winter babies. I was lucky and didn't get big at all, so my coats fit!! 12/26 baby....

BAY -- is that NOW snow??????

I'm not wanting any of that. Nope.
No, that was at out old house, 6 years ago. I no longer wear flip flops, my feet just fill with sand. LOL LOL

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
just rub it in mini lol this is the first one that nothing has fit lol. i am in dresses and sweat pants at this point. i do have one pair of fishing pants that fit. My first is 3/29 my second is 12/23 and my third is 3/1 and this one is due 12/16 lol. My husband said we could go buy more maturnity but i been avoiding it i had some left from my second i been using and apparently have out grown along with what i had from my third lol the belly has gotten so big this time. my husband claims i look beyond ready to pop he amazed my stomach could stretch so far.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
IT'S SNOWING!!! :ep :ep
The low tonight is 11 degrees....tomorrow's daytime temp is 32 and 14 degrees tomorrow night.
Supposed to get 1/4" to 1/2" snow tonight. It rained most of the day so everything is frozen and covered in ice.
If there's snow on the ground tomorrow morning (betting there will be) then I will be posting pictures for sure!
Stay warm everyone!

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
just rub it in mini lol this is the first one that nothing has fit lol. i am in dresses and sweat pants at this point. i do have one pair of fishing pants that fit. My first is 3/29 my second is 12/23 and my third is 3/1 and this one is due 12/16 lol. My husband said we could go buy more maturnity but i been avoiding it i had some left from my second i been using and apparently have out grown along with what i had from my third lol the belly has gotten so big this time. my husband claims i look beyond ready to pop he amazed my stomach could stretch so far.
I was wearing my husband's extra coats with my last, her birthday was 12/17... so I feel your pain. :hugssoon the baby will be here and it all be lovely.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is 22* here! Still dark, haven’t been outside yet. DH has the hot water on the stove so I can go thaw out the water buckets. LOL think I’ll get another cup of coffee!

Latest posts