Coffee anyone ?

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
My 'farm' hasn't been too busy!
Cleaned out rabbit cages today...hopefully the last time for a few months. I did a deep cleaning last week!
Have to get all the rabbits nails trimmed soon...probably won't have time tomorrow though. Did a hay run today, it was a perfect day for a drive. The weather was beautiful today!
Still trying to get the most of my does to breed...i guess the 'strike' is still going on for those girls.
I have a new issue today with one of my bucks...will start a thread about it in a minute. He decided to become a demon-rabbit and try to tear all my does apart out of the blue. He never acted like that before!

Got tons of house/yard work done today. I put new tread on the front porch....still working on the steps and hopefully that'll get done tomorrow after work! Next up is patching the roof over the porch...all the heavy rain from these last few storms did a number on the roof!
Hope everyone has a great night, stay warm :frow

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule You've almost got BJ rebuilt !! :lol:

@B&B Happy goats , sounds like you're are working at "half" speed. At least it isn't "half asssked". Maybe you'll find the parts department soon. 😍 I'm certain it's inconvenient and annoying but, it sounds like you are adapting well.

Thankfully the hard winds have died down to tolerable heavy breeze. Still overcast & occasional misty drizzle....wish it was sunny! Showers again tonight!! Boooooooo! I'm over this crap. It will warm to about 50 so that sure helps.

Maybe those further south could post a picture of sunshine -- haven't seen any in about a week and want to be sure it's still out there :rolleyes:

Make the best of what we get day...….just life! :frow

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses....just took this one for you ...the sun still shines
20191118_084048.jpg

Last edited:

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
morning yall. just gonna work on the house and school today. we are going to moving things around and getting rid of some things to make it more functional. my husband like to "reorganize" things and where he put things doesnt work so new plan. i keep wanting to start on my garden but i know i shouldnt quite yet at least not until after the baby is here.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am going to be positive about my 2020 garden, 2019 sure was a bust. We are feeling the loss too. No fresh veggies, nothing in the freezer. Boo.

Thanks for the coffee! It is warm here. low in the 40's, I like that! We have a sunny day, tomorrow too.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
coffee is needed , uh i haven't been getting much sleep and the boys coming to my bed isnt helping.
yeah i can imagine it's still snowy up there. or temps are 75 for today. i won't be planting in the garden till March but i start seeds in January. that's if i do a garden this year. we looking at moving possibly next year. so yeah, we see what happens. my garden this year didnt do well either baymule oh well i just try again this year we had lots of bugs and the chickens were eating alot of it the brats.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am going to be positive about my 2020 garden, 2019 sure was a bust. We are feeling the loss too. No fresh veggies, nothing in the freezer. Boo.
I hope it is better next year Bay! DD2 and I went to our Farmer's Market friends to pick up some ground beef and potatoes for the winter. Got the beef, no potatoes. Basically a functional crop failure ... it was too wet to dig them and then the ground froze :hitNow they will rot in the ground.

Latest posts