Coffee anyone ?

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
lol she is good as you can tell she likes to eat, she had her check up by the midwife the other day she showed how wiggly she can be the midwife was nervous about sitting her on her lap and doing the blood work so she laid her down on the couch to do it while i was fixing the other three kids lunch. the red outfit is from Christmas day and the white was from today.

Those sweet cheeks! :love

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
yes she is thank you! she a very quite baby, only time she fuses is if i don't get to her in time she first majes hungry noises for a few minutes then gets mad and stops fusing as soon as we pick her up. she is very laid back lol reminds me of my oldest son he has a laid back personality as were my other two are needy lol.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Are they feeling any better? Who won at bowling? Last night I didn’t get home from our Sunday dinners until ab 7:30. The animals didn’t want to go in at 2 so I left them out. Which would have been fine except for my hurt duck, Little Lou. He’s the one with the broken knee that I tube fed for 4 weeks. I couldn’t find him for 30 minutes. Then I found him under the barn steps stuck in a mud puddle..I was bawling. I brought him in and put him under the heat lamp..all over again. I’m hoping that he’ll bounce back quickly from this and not have another setback. Other than that, my does are getting fatter by the day. I want to put cameras up in the barn for when it gets close to kidding but, we don’t get wifi out there. My husband thinks it’s too expensive and doesn’t want to hear about it. Ugh. I’m calling the internet company today, just to see. Does anyone know of a cheap camera..without WiFi...we have electricity?

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. Got to take ds to get his braces adjusted... it's every 3 weeks. Not sure DH'S plans.... I know he was hoping my suv was ready after getting it's transmission fixed...but haven't heard from the shop. Probably splitting wood.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
lol i know that feeling we have ten bachelor roosters i been meaning to process but haven't gotten to quite yet

I have a few more than that. Just canned 14 qts & 6 pts of the chicken breasts I got 2 days ago. Now, I have to do these roos that I have put off and put off....I promise myself to do within next ten days! Some will sure need canning -- few are a yr, others at 6 mos -- may use as fryers.

1230190704 (2).jpg

Got to take ds to get his braces adjusted...

Oh, my. I so remember those days. Day after even scrambled eggs were hard to chew! LOL Much better appliances now.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Branch out?? Are you gonna start crocheting barns and tractors next? You've pretty much got the animals covered.
I don't see any alpacas

Ugh. I’m calling the internet company today, just to see. Does anyone know of a cheap camera..without WiFi...we have electricity?
How far is the barn from the house? I put in a range extender in the little barn which is close enough to get signal from the router so I could set up the charging station as required by the power company, part of the deal to get the station free. The station is only another 30' but the signal from the house is really weak there.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Baby moniters
Ok, I’ve been looking at the baby moni all over...but, to get one that doesn’t require WiFi...is about $150.....I really didn’t want to go that high. My hubby is already giving me grief about all the kidding supplies I have to buy...like they aren’t necessary..ugh...jerk head!! :lol: so, if you know of one, that doesn’t require WiFi...I have electricity so that’s not an issue...please let me know! :)