Coffee anyone ?

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Boy, I can sympathize even more with you guys with your snow, now. With so much rain over the past couple days, it is slick as everything out there. I did some pretty fancy dance moves this morning to try and keep my butt from hitting the ground. Think I may have pulled something! Of course, the 63f temp does make it a little nicer than if it was snow. That'll teach ME to try to feed up in tennis shoes! LOL

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
:caf This is me...…..haven't even looked out. My inside temp reader tell me it's 54 out there. It's trying to break daylight, so must be overcast -- even rain? Don't want rain. Please don't be doing that. Please! I'm hoping this will help....I said "please"! Rain is predicted for most of the day.

Today I absolutely must add the roost bar and a 2 x10 section of fence in this run-in so I can snatch up roos today/tonight & securely pen them. I've been trying to watch them and see who I will keep -- if any -- of these rascals. I know the hens will be pleased. Then, I "think" I have a hen who is an egg eater. Have 2 "suspects" and I will cage them for a few days to see where that goes. If I am then finding egg numbers greatly improve -- well, they will go with 2 others my DGD keeps as pets., with same issue.

One of the 8 new pullets I brought home Sat left me a thank you egg yesterday. Appreciate that!

I hear rumbles-- yep, pouring out there. Even lost net, this was typed almost 2 hrs ago!!

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
-- even rain? Don't want rain. Please don't be doing that. Please! I'm hoping this will help....I said "please"! Rain is predicted for most of the day.
Gotcha. Been trying to get hay mulch in the garden for over a week. Scared I'll lose the tractor in the mud. But I try to keep it in perspective. I figure God is just trying to tell me "Stay inside and clean that NASTY house up!" :lol:

Latest posts