Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Whew! I slept late! I woke up at 12, then around 3AM it must have thundered because Trip was clawing the back door. I put him on the front screened porch. I laid awake for awhile. Went back to sleep, woke up at 6, thought I was getting up, next thing I knew it was 8AM. And we have company from BYC! I am embarrassed that I was not here to properly greet our guests!

Welcome BYCers! I’ll get breakfast going, home grown lamb sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits with wild plum jam and lots of coffee!

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
. And we have company from BYC! I am embarrassed that I was not here to properly greet our guests!

Welcome BYCers! I’ll get breakfast going, home grown lamb sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits with wild plum jam and lots of coffee!
It's OK Bay. You don't have to do it all. The guests surprised me. But I did my best to make them feel at home. Had to settle for pancakes, though. I think they've gone home now. But I could sure go for a wild plum jam biscuit! Got a little butter with that?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
that's it baymule you keep cooking like that and i moving in! I am slept in as well. my bad. well life is up in the air yet again hubby had decided to only do is business on weekends so that he could build it up but now his current job is cutting hours but not covertly either they had him come in at 4 pm and leave by 7pm they didn't tell him till 5 ish that they had decided at 1 to send everyone home he drives 45-55 minutes(one way) there so really a waste of time. he also heard in two months they plan to get rid of night shift and they don't know what,they gonna be doing with the repair men which is what he is... so yeah lots of fun

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Whew! I slept late! I woke up at 12, then around 3AM it must have thundered because Trip was clawing the back door. I put him on the front screened porch. I laid awake for awhile. Went back to sleep, woke up at 6, thought I was getting up, next thing I knew it was 8AM. And we have company from BYC! I am embarrassed that I was not here to properly greet our guests!

I just have to ask...whose picture of the eye is in your avatar? Is it a horse? Enjoy your company!! :)

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
that's it baymule you keep cooking like that and i moving in! I am slept in as well. my bad. well life is up in the air yet again hubby had decided to only do is business on weekends so that he could build it up but now his current job is cutting hours but not covertly either they had him come in at 4 pm and leave by 7pm they didn't tell him till 5 ish that they had decided at 1 to send everyone home he drives 45-55 minutes(one way) there so really a waste of time. he also heard in two months they plan to get rid of night shift and they don't know what,they gonna be doing with the repair men which is what he is... so yeah lots of fun
That’s terrible...I’m sorry to hear that for you all

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. :D
What the heck were you doing up at that time of day Kdogg?? Either you forgot to go to bed again or are horribly ill!

I am lost without BYC. :confused:
Its OK, working now, all updated and looks like BYH.

he also heard in two months they plan to get rid of night shift and they don't know what,they gonna be doing with the repair men which is what he is... so yeah lots of fun
:hugsTime to look for a new job before all the others get laid off and are competing for them.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Could somebody check their calendar for me, please? Mine reads "January," but the news headlines read more like "March." An EF1 tornado rearranged cars at a school in Loris; a guy got bitten by a shark in Rodanthe. I'm slogging around in shirt sleeves with the temps in the mid-70's; can this really be January?