Coffee anyone ?

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. I'm still sitting on my rear. Gotta get the snow clothes on and get out to do more snow moving. Nothing fresh yesterday but it's coming down now. I need to shuttle 3 bales from the alfalfa side of the shed (long CP 'tube") to the grass hay side, because since the temporary shelter on the alf side collapsed it requires digging under a snowy tarp to feed.
It's much easier from the other end which has 6' of open space to load hay nets under shelter.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
"one finger typing" hahaha me too!
And I have a hard time with that too! Bigger fingers than "keys" on the phone. I usually type a fair bit in a post (like this) so if you see short posts you'll know I'm on the phone. I can type all this on the computer in less time than it would take to type the first sentence on the phone.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have trouble focusing on the phone screen for long, so I don't do it any more than I have to. My kids are rather lazy in that respect - they frequently use the "voice to text" feature on their phones, rather than typing. I occasionally do, but I want to proofread and punctuate before I commit to sending; I don't trust that goofy thing!

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
The snow is all melted away with the rain and every thing is nice and slushy.
I should go back out and work on convincing the rabbits to breed... :duc our newest MR buck has decided he needs to attack the does when they scamper away rather than breed them... last year the new buck was shooting blanks.... so most are getting bred back to our original guy, related or not. I did have a Velveteen lop doe lift for a buck yesterday!!! And have at least 1 MR doe due around Feb 1. I'm sure winter will hit in full force about that time.