Coffee anyone ?

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Generally with they go with other breeders that are attending a big show (for a small fee $25-30). I have sent rabbits coast to coast and several even to Alaska and Canada. The Polish go with a gal whom I have sent many with over the years to a show in Pennsylvania the buyer is going to the same show, and is from Maine.
Velveteen lops are being picked by a gal who does a rabbit transport trip monthly (I guess for fun as its not a $ maker) She is also the buyer. FB has been my main source of sales over the years. Just have to be creative.
Re-visiting this from a week ago. Actually just wanting to share a human (bunny) interest story. Coco the bunny just flew from San Francisco to Japan, BUSINESS CLASS, with all the fringe benefits. Now only wish I could afford business class :lol:
Don't know how to link a url, but if you google "Coco the bunny" its a headliner.

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
It’s 4* here. I’m keeping the animals in. I’m waiting to do my chores till around 9...maybe it’ll be 6*? :lol: we got about 24-15”of snow in the last three days...with ice mixed in
Yep, @Duckfarmerpa1. That's the ones I get to chuckle at! People actually LIVE in places that get that cold? I can't even imagine!

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s 4* here right now. We got about 14-15” of snow over the last three days...with a layer of ice thrown in there. Makes for hard walking out to the barn..sinking through a thick crust of ice, while carrying buckets of water. Our tank isn’t frozen, but the plastic valve is, and can’t take a torch to that. So, just have to carry a lot of water. Chris with we out plowing for a few hrs, then he also picks up garbage for our tenants on Monday, so that’s another hour gone. Guess I’m holding down the fort. Good day to clean. I always clean on ?Monday. Oh, last night we we to my SIL for FIL b-day..had prime rib...I don’t like that, but she had quite a lot of other things I did love! What a wonderful night! We all did a 500 piece puzzle together...it was fun...quality family time :) Hope everyone has a great day! Stay warm!

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning yall, coffee sound amazing. 38 degrees right now the two youngest are awaje baby girl trying to go back to sleep and little boy keeps tickling me(doesnt tickle but don't tell him lol) need to clean house again today i am starting to wonder how any thing gets clean if you have kids in an apartment seeiosuly.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Re-visiting this from a week ago. Actually just wanting to share a human (bunny) interest story. Coco the bunny just flew from San Francisco to Japan, BUSINESS CLASS, with all the fringe benefits. Now only wish I could afford business class :lol:
Don't know how to link a url, but if you google "Coco the bunny" its a headliner.
That’s crazy!! I guess I understand it..but, no...honesty...I can’t say that I Understand paying that kind of money to fly a bunny....maybe it’s because mine are plain janes...:lol:

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yep, @Duckfarmerpa1. That's the ones I get to chuckle at! People actually LIVE in places that get that cold? I can't even imagine!
My hubby says when it gets like this...Why do we live here?? Let’s move! Which is ridiculous...we own...1/3 of the town!! But that’s not saying much..:lol:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Xerocles I'm with you -- hard to believe they don't move as soon as it's warmed enough to find the car under the snow!

It's 27 here with "feel like" of 21. I'm not out there yet! Animals are all staying in their barns, too...even those who can walk out at will! This is colder than norm for here but we generally have a couple weeks of this during our winters. I can deal with that better than months of snow! I do have heavy clothes for this -- even if they only get worn a couple times a year. :lol: It's enough cold to kill off parasites but, not enough to cripple you for what needs to be done.

In fact, I am considering doing my 6 hrs of assigned work today -- while it's too cold for me outside working and since I'm so tired of the house after 4 days of the "sickies". Some stomach flu type crap. Still tired but hugely better. I'll go feed, come back for a refreshing HOT shower, and get going.

Everyone enjoy your day -- whatever it brings.:frow

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
In fact, I am considering doing my 6 hrs of assigned work today -- while it's too cold for me outside working and since I'm so tired of the house after 4 days of the "sickies". Some stomach flu type crap. Still tired but hugely better. I'll go feed com back for a refreshing HOT shower, and get going.
i had the stomach flu too...and I’m sick of the house tooo!!:(

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Morning yall, coffee sound amazing. 38 degrees right now the two youngest are awaje baby girl trying to go back to sleep and little boy keeps tickling me(doesnt tickle but don't tell him lol) need to clean house again today i am starting to wonder how any thing gets clean if you have kids in an apartment seeiosuly.
38f sounds yummy even to me right now. Though local weather says 27f, I went out armed with body temp water for everyone. And there wasn't even skim ice in anybody's waterer. But what the heck. Everybody got fresh warm water anyhow.
As to how to keep things clean with kids..... I wonder the same thing with old men! I'm probably just as bad as your kids.