Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
My paternal grandmother crocheted big time! There were doilies everywhere....and I mean everywhere! Lovely tablecloths, etc. Back then they didn't "do" these cute things. But she was good. I wasn't living close, so never learned.

It was a welcome 42 at wake up today. Way nicer than 26 of last couple days. Of course, with this warm up comes rain. OK, don't need it but it's arriving tonight. Gone noonish tomorrow? Not heavy stuff. Well, my only real grump of that is that there is a chicken swap at one of the TSCs that "may" get rained out. Heck that was my entertainment plan for the weekend! So, hope it clears and people show with something. Little early in the year but :idunno

Last edited:

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol i can imagine where the frosting lol. My kids are funny Joshua doesnt like any kind of bread including pancakes and waffles he still in the crazy i eat nothing stage. My younger Son Josiah eats everything that kid makes my life easy lol. Lucy will eat somethings but still cant get her to eat soup and josiah will sometimes eat it. i cant wait till they all actually eat what i cook it will be nice not to have to make multiple meals. joshua pretty much just eats bacon, granola bars, and chicken nuggets, he als o will eat raw carrots, green beans, blue berries and apples the rest is junk food that he will eat. and only josiah likes eggs and yet i have 40 hens , 5 duck hens and i wonder why lol

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee! We are keeping our granddaughters fro the weekend. The 3 year old was up at 3 AM. I had to convince her to go back to sleep. Of course I was wide awake. Breakfast will be pancakes. Watching Micky Mouse in Disney.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you. I pretty much wound up being self-taught, being left handed - when I was learning, all the instructions seemed to be written for the right hand. I had to read them, and then mentally turn it around. Even the illustrations only helped so much, because left-handed stitches are more or less mirror images of their right-handed counterparts. Knitting is something I still struggle with. For some reason, I have tension problems that I can't seem to rectify, and my knit and purl stitches are almost always different sizes. :idunno
My friend is a lefty, and she has the same issues with knitting...but she can’t do near what you can do!!

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
We went to a Ski for Cancer party yesterday...is was fun...it actually rained during the day, so ruined the skiing, but then the snow started at night and won’t be done til wed or Thursday? But it was a nice time with old friends and new for a very good cause!!