Coffee anyone ?

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Skiing for cancer? When I lived in Colorado I used to snowboard for wrenched knees and broken wrists....not the same thing I guess. But I soon learned that a SC boy had no business on that "freezy skid stuff".
Didn’t know you lived in a snow zone...the way you talk about the cold, I thought you were always in a pampered state...:lol: both ways?? Just teasing...

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yesterday 56 at get up, today? A lovely 38!

Rain Sat 4M, gone by 6AM but, you know wet gets in the way!
I did put the 2 suspected egg eater hens into their own pen Sat, after snatching them from their roost the night before. Sure they appreciate getting out of the small overnight cage. Now the watch for improved collection numbers. I'm positive one was guilty!! She watched the layers closer than me. Will wait a few days, In case there is another....believe there may be. Then, plan for chicken & dumplings.

Sunshine is out there waiting for me! I'm finishing this cup of coffee and heading out for whatever the day brings. Going to 50 & no winds. Nice. Enjoy your day. :frow

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning yall, woke up late again so people decided they had to wake up more then once last night and again at 5 am so i refused to get up... do not know if we make church which has me cranky. We didn't go last week because of flu going around and hubby nervous today about taking little girl since its still hang around...

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Craptastic. I finished chores, was playing with the 3 year old and dogs. I told her don’t let them knock her down, when 250 pounds of running dogs slammed into the back of my bad knee, knocking me to the ground. I bent my knee backwards and rolled on the ground writhing in agony. I was almost crying, it hurt so bad. Then I got 4 big drooling faces on my face. LOL LOL I struggled to my feet, limped to the gate, and got us through it. I leaned against the gate, told the little on to go get Papaw and tell him I hurt my knee. She ran to the house. BJ ran out the door and I told him to bring the mule. Took 3 Advil, waiting on pain to dull so I can go wash Sheep poop off my hands, change clothes. Done for the day. Probably done for several days. Dammit.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
OHhh...that's awful. I can definitely empathize with bad knees. I blew my right one out playing in an old lady soccer league when I was 38. Couldn't completely bend or straighten it for a year. Still can't sit cross legged and I wear a heavy duty brace on bad days.
Larka is a knee slammer. I just cringe for you :hugs.

Ice is your friend. I still ice mine when it swells and it helps a lot.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I hate it when this happens. One of these days I’ll get knee replacement surgery, wonder what the dogs could do to it? LOL

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
I hate it when this happens. One of these days I’ll get knee replacement surgery, wonder what the dogs could do to it? LOL
I hate being down and out because I worry that the hubby won’t take care of the animals the ‘right’ way...:lol: take care of yourself!!

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Craptastic. I finished chores, was playing with the 3 year old and dogs. I told her don’t let them knock her down, when 250 pounds of running dogs slammed into the back of my bad knee, knocking me to the ground. I bent my knee backwards and rolled on the ground writhing in agony. I was almost crying, it hurt so bad. Then I got 4 big drooling faces on my face. LOL LOL I struggled to my feet, limped to the gate, and got us through it. I leaned against the gate, told the little on to go get Papaw and tell him I hurt my knee. She ran to the house. BJ ran out the door and I told him to bring the mule. Took 3 Advil, waiting on pain to dull so I can go wash Sheep poop off my hands, change clothes. Done for the day. Probably done for several days. Dammit.
OH NO! Still got any of that wine left from the hurricane party? Sounds like you could use some "party".