Coffee anyone ?

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
:lol: that's so funny! Or sarcastic? Managing through the cold. From someone up to her whatever in snow and temps as cold as my ex's heart. But thank you for the sentiment.
Was at TSC a little while ago. I have the free Baker Creek Catalog, but found my hand hovering over their $20 whole seed catalog. common sense finally prevailed. But maybe next year.
I looked on their website to buy pumpkin seeds by the pound...but didn’t see that type of option. Do you know if they do that type of thing?

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
ALL OF THE ABOVE. Actually, you know what a whimp I am about the cold. Plus, the new GF is a slavemaster. She's completely taken over the rabbits. Has even turned Cruella into Cuddles. And had me doing all those "little" boring projects that I find so easy to put off forever. So I am working my butt off, but on projects that are just too boring to talk about. I keep trying to explain about the pace of "retired" living, but she just doesn't seem to get it.
And, new GF or not, I will ALWAYS need you guys!
Ohhh, that explains why you haven’t been around as much! Good to hear someone is able to keep you in line! :)

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
On
Not necessarily. They spend their ungerminated lives in my office/guest room, so when we have an actual guest some of the "extra" stuff goes out to the garage. They just never found their way back in.

Well no, I guess you don't understand that part of "seed frenzy" Bruce. You always, always have to have more seeds on hand than you could ever possibly plant (being realistic) in one years garden. That way you have something to trade with WTSHTF, or something to plant next year if your computer has a meltdown and you can't order seeds in time (and for some unknown reason can't drive or walk to a store), or you accidentally lose track of your main stash and run across the spares when you are rummaging around for something unrelated. Get with the program man! 🤣
One of our large kitchen drawers is totally dedicated to seeds....we are prepared! Many/ most are from our own crops, that we’ve saved the seeds from last years veggies

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe the ring tailed tooter needs to be crated at night ;) :hide

Smart fellow! Of course looking at your weather for the day he might as well get out and get it done since it is going to be below 0°F all morning. Going to have to dress for the temps anyway.

I don't rush out in the morning since I only have the 2 alpacas and the chickens. They have food and water and don't require a sunrise visit.
Lucky you!

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
Here’s a funny for all the gardeners
5A0520DB-E64C-4538-A463-5DBFF447F2C6.jpeg