Coffee anyone ?

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
:hideOn the topic of favorite seed companies, here's my link below. But I already stocked up around their Black Friday-Cyber Monday event, so no more seeds for me. Lots of selection, small amounts if you're not sure what you want. They've also got good customer service and low shipping.

Pinetree Garden Seeds

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hmmm, perhaps
Starting out to be a strange day. It's 34f outside. New GF made plans for us to go on a mineral dig with a friend of hers. I used to collect almost every weekend. Not so much for the past several years. But I jumped at the chance. Old memories and "togetherness".
I got up @ 6:00. Knocked out chores, boiled eggs for an on the go breakfast. Loaded all the tools in the truck, and tried to wake her at 7:00.(the mine opens@ 9:00-an hour away.) No response.7:30. No response.8:00. No response.9:00 No response. Hmmmmm. Oh well. She'll be remorseful later. I'll hopefully get an appropriate apology. And I won't have to hurt my back digging in wet, sticky mud. I can do that in my garden!
Hmmm, perhaps she doesn’t like the cold either? You’ll have to give her a ‘talking to’ for not answering the phone. So, a miner dig. That sounds very cool! I have no clue what that entails. Perhaps if you get time, you could give a quick explanation?

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's been warm enough here that the exposed patches of lawn are showing green growth. o_O Could be hardy weeds... Way to early for anything to be doing any real growing, except for the Snow Drops by the front door. They are waking up and stretching.
I will be starting tomatoes and peppers tomorrow when little missy is here. It's her long day at my house. I think we can sneak some alphabet and phonics work into dirt and seeds. ;)

Mini Horses, your enthusiasm is contagious! We are to have mostly sun this week, and dh has no work lined up so he'll be helping me do some spring cleanup at my big job. Then we'll treat ourselves to an early dinner at a Mexican restaurant.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I want to know which would be more productive, peanut or regular?
Doesn't matter here, Peanut M&Ms give me migraines. I can eat peanuts and I can eat regular and dark M&Ms but whatever they put in the Peanut ones is bad news for me.

Thanks for the coffee! I took Sentry out to potty. He is back in his dog crate now chewing on a rope toy.
Um, what have I missed??

No response. Hmmmmm
What the heck??

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
We got another 3” of snow last night and are getting 3-5” more today. It’s a mixture of ice and snow, coming down so hard that you can hear it pelting off the windows. Ugh. I’m waiting a bit to go out and do my chores. Other than chores...I’m hoping it will be a slow day here. the rest of week is jammed packed. Hope everyone has a good one! :)