Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
She is a real ‘city slicker’, fancy pants....so it’s always a trip to see her walk around the farm! :)
Does she mince around in her heels? ;)

It's all over with predictions -- you know how they look at 3 or 4 of those "models" and well, they go from 1/2" to 9".
9" where you are would have to be the storm of the, if not many, century!

Could never be a Northerner.
Couldn't make it in Leesburg huh?

Tomorrow is BJ's 75th birthday
Happy almost Bday to BJ!

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy Birthday BJ!
The coffee is good and hot, thanks! 10* this morning but will rise to 40*. It's been absolutely sunny and beautiful this whole week, and supposed to continue today and tomorrow, then "weather "on Sunday. They say snow, but this years forecasting has been off more than on, so we'll see. Going to get another day of work in tomorrow I hope. Paid work, that is.

Pens need cleaning but it's been frozen solid even with the warmer afternoons. I mentioned this to the 4 YO little miss when she was helping me feed yesterday. She looked around and said, 'well the fresh ones could be picked up. Like that one over there, see?' And indeed, it was a fresh pile. She cracks me up, a manure connoisseur at 4!
You can tell she hangs out with her horsey grammy a lot.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy Birthday BJ!
The coffee is good and hot, thanks! 10* this morning but will rise to 40*. It's been absolutely sunny and beautiful this whole week, and supposed to continue today and tomorrow, then "weather "on Sunday. They say snow, but this years forecasting has been off more than on, so we'll see. Going to get another day of work in tomorrow I hope. Paid work, that is.

Pens need cleaning but it's been frozen solid even with the warmer afternoons. I mentioned this to the 4 YO little miss when she was helping me feed yesterday. She looked around and said, 'well the fresh ones could be picked up. Like that one over there, see?' And indeed, it was a fresh pile. She cracks me up, a manure connoisseur at 4!
You can tell she hangs out with her horsey grammy a lot.

That's too cute!

The movie starts today, only at 6:00. So we will go maybe Sunday. We like to go during the day, there is hardly anybody in a movie theater then.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Is it bad that i can finally tell what breed the piglets are lol looks like we got three free potbellies. I 'll post a picture once the rain stops.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay the havent eaten much today they been hiding in their makeshift house. Normally their stomachs are lower then what they are today.

Attachments

• 20200220_141743.jpg
    20200220_141743.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 222
  • 20200220_141747.jpg
    20200220_141747.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 227
  • 20200220_141756.jpg
    20200220_141756.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 228

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
We got 2" of rain since yesterday morning to this morning. Most of it came down in a drizzle, but a burst of hard rain woke me up at 2 AM this morning. Carson and Trip were on the front porch. Sentry in his dog kennel in the living room and Paris in her backyard dog house. Trip doesn't mind rain, but thunder sends him to the back door clawing it to get in. LOL So when we know it is going to rain at night, we just put him on the porch, he is happy and doesn't wake us up in a panic.

Tomorrow is BJ's 75th birthday, we are going to go see The Call of The Wild today. Tomorrow it will be sunny, so we want to work outside. LOL
Wow! Happy early bday to the hubby!! You better be extra nice to him! :love :hugs

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Bruce ...no high heels..worse...no coat..fancy high boots...leggings... The funny part is, when she got here, I was in my farm clothes because we were selling some ducks and ended up talking to the people. So, I was a mess. We didn’t even hug!! She’s a riot! The goat kids nibbled at her boots and she freaked! That was enough for her! I had prewarned her about the ice...the dirty barn, the 6* temperature....but she still came fancy! :lol: Gotta love her! What’s funny...I grew up that way!