Coffee anyone ?

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
I mostly take my shoes off, about 95% of the time, but if there's something I need in the house and I have my big snowboots or laceup muck boots on I'm just not that patient to untie and retie.After all, I have important things to do!
My solution is to leave an old towel by the back door and I can shuffle through the house on that. Our floors are tile so it's easy to do. DH does not remove his boots unless he's coming in to stay. I'm okay with that. Most of the time. ;)
We take our boots off...hardwood floors wood be ruined with snow...BUTI’m the offender with the hay. :hu It’s everywhere!!

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I got the plow truck stuck

:barnie

And the truck is making funny sounds :hit

And there is no more power steering, so maneuvering quickly is not possible for me...hence the stuckage.

And now that I am motionless and against the berm, I can NOT turn the wheels at all.

Kids are trying to shovel me out while I type... but I greatly fear that a tow truck will be needed.

:he

(But boy am I grateful that I don't have to shovel)

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol that's a bonus no shoveling, granted thats something I have no experience with snow lol and I am glad the berm didn't alavanch in and bury you. But I guess that depends on how high the berm is. (Assuming that's the snow hill you made with the truck as thats the first i have ever seen/heard the term used)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, no power steering, that's bad. I guess you can't really check to see if the power brakes still work. Kids can't maybe pull you out with a snow machine or something?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
No way a snow machine can pull a huge plow truck..

But the kids (glory to God I have such big strong kids! At least a couple of them are now stronger than me) spent an hour, shoveling the berm, making the tire chains a bit tighter, putting down ash, helping me turn the blasted steering wheel (yep, two people were needed to turn the wheel!!)

We got it out!!