Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
How was BJ's 75th day Bay??
I put him on the tractor and we raked up swales in the horse pasture. Since he was having so much fun, he got to dump mulch on the pipeline and rake it out in the trail the horses made. The rain was washing it out, so he was made Chief of Erosion Control. I did cook him a good supper. Beef rib roast, gravy, imitation mashed potatoes
Keto approved mashed cauliflower and a salad.

Today he got the business end of a pitchfork. We made 5 loads of waste hay and spread it in the horse pasture. Took a lunch break, them back to the pitch fork. We put 5 mule loads of sheep poop in the garden.

Tomorrow morning I will make him his favorite crème brulee and refrigerate it. Our DD and family are taking us out to eat to celebrate his birthday. While he watches TV tomorrow night, he can eat his crème brulee.

He's still here, so I guess he is happy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
My house:
20200222_112301.jpg

Kid 3, bit of paper towel in his mouth, the paper towel had been on his face, because that scratch was hurting...but he had to hold it in his mouth to clean off the front of the car
20200222_112422.jpg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
You have enough snow to become insulating! Think igloo. That's probably snow in the "normal" range for you. Me? I would hope there was everything I needed inside the house....feeling snowed in.

Just can't imagine it.

By the way, my measly 5" on Thurs was all gone Sat afternoon. Sunshine & warmth is here again.