Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Early here....yeah, went to sleep watching the debates. What does that tell you? Woke up and now need to get sleepy & go to bed. Hope some reading will help.

I'll check back at coffee time. Think I can go back to sleep now. Gonna try.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
@promiseacres , we’re getting the snow too...8”? Maybe 10” by sat? The ground had just melted enough for my new goats to find a few patches of green here or there When we go on our walks. Last night Chris and I made a gallon of goat milk farmEr cheese and PB fudge. The fudge took forever!! I have a friend visiting today from my suburban life. But I warned her to wear old clothes and boots!! :lol:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
28* last night, warming up to the 40's. But at least no rain. On my 2nd cup of coffee, then out to do chores. Carson, our Great Dane/black Labrador dog used to be a house dog. Slowly he refused to come in at night, preferring to run around barking at boogers. Since we were gone at Christmas and he bayed the bobcat, this dog is phenomenal. He has morphed into a farm guard dog. He sleeps on the porch, hears, smells something, and launches off the porch barking the alarm. He just asked to come in by faintly whining at the door. He is now soundly sleeping under my recliner footrest-his favorite spot. I can't imagine life without dogs.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sounds like Carson relaxed a little too much. :lol:

You guys with more snow, still, so sorry. Mine was here about 72 hrs and that was too long for me.

Today we have FOG -- like 300' visibility. Been like this since get up and they say won't burn off today for couple more hours. Not such a long stay, normally. Sure looks smaller out there with so much hidden.

Need to make the trek to town when this clears. Only 7 miles. Time for chores at a leisurely pace. On 2nd cuppa and I should be able to wander on out there after I finish. I'll bounce around on line for a few now.

Nice to be having another week of slack time. :yesss:

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee mmm sounds good. Baby girl need cuddles this morning so have gotten anywhere but that's ok she so cute!! I be cooking a a couple minutes when she fully asleep and i can lay her down. So far today's be nice. Dh went to go get the fuel pump to fix the issues. He asked if we shoiuld return the other part he replaced i said no point it would need to be replaced anyways atleast this way its done. Any ways goal is to clean house, farm chores and school. Oh and I need to bake bread, make tortillas, biscuits, maybe cinnamon rolls mmm .

Latest posts