Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee PA. How's things up your way? More snow? I hesitate to say that we have sunshine, don't want to start a stampede to Texas, besides, you'd stampede right back home when it got hot. LOL Glad you got hay. Do you use square or round bales?

I ran the tractor and disc around in the garden yesterday. We went to Tyler and I got a 50 pound bag of Pensacola Bahia grass seed to plant in a couple of weeks.

@Xerocles how did the check up go? Got to take care of yourself and stay healthy!

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m jealous @Baymule !! We are knee deep in snow and it’s not stopping anytime soon. This is the first time a Chris is contemplating plowing out to the barn. It might make the giant snow piles too much to melt and too wet it certain spots. He’s going to look at it when he gets back from plowing all the apartments. But, it’ll just make the trudging out there a little tough. Oh well? So, needless to say, I think the majority of the day I’ll be working on designing our T-shirts. Just too cold to walk goats. :(. Have a great day everyone!! :)

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@Xerocles how did the check up go? Got to take care of yourself and stay healthy!

Checkup went fine. Doc said I'm in pretty good shape considering the shape I'm in! No meds or anything. Pending results of the bloodwork of course. But I allowed her to talk me into a flu shot. I knew better. I got one years ago and had a bad reaction. But she assured me they were much better and safer now. Within 4 hours, I was in bed, thermostat on 75. Three quilts. Shaking so hard the whole bed was moving. Thought I was literally going to die. Couldn't even use the phone to call 911. I was only semi conscious until 1a.m. Better now, but still feel like crap. Nothing like going to the doctor to get you really sick!

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Checkup went fine. Doc said I'm in pretty good shape considering the shape I'm in! No meds or anything. Pending results of the bloodwork of course. But I allowed her to talk me into a flu shot. I knew better. I got one years ago and had a bad reaction. But she assured me they were much better and safer now. Within 4 hours, I was in bed, thermostat on 75. Three quilts. Shaking so hard the whole bed was moving. Thought I was literally going to die. Couldn't even use the phone to call 911. I was only semi conscious until 1a.m. Better now, but still feel like crap. Nothing like going to the doctor to get you really sick!
Sorry the shot made you so sick. I don't react to the flu shot very well myself.....but still need to get one ....hope you are feeling much better.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh noooo!! No more flu shots for you!! You must be allergic to something in it? I’m glad you’re healthy for th3 shape you’re in... :lol: you always crack me up....next time you can’t dial 911...just get on here....type it in...and we’ll call for you...it’s be sooo much easier!! :lol: You rest up today!! My orders, not the doctors!! :)

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule we make/use small squares, and it's stored in the big barn that farm so... that's why I have to go get it... way too often, but at least its on our property this year.. ;)
@Xerocles I hope you feel better asap... I've never reacted badly to the flu shot but we don't get it in last few years. I can't see the point if it only works less than 50% of the flu virus floating around. My kids do get vaccines but have stretched them out a bit for my girls and I don't do them all, make as informed of a decision as I can. I see both sides those who vaccinate and those who choose not too. I do think there are certain vaccines out there just to make $ for the pharmacetical companies.... :duc ok I'll just stop there...

Latest posts