Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I went for training yesterday only to be told she got it wrong and it starts today. The young lady was embarrassed, I said no problem. So I will go today.

Coffee is good! I slept good, only woke up one time and went back to sleep. @Xerocles it is a very good idea not to go to a Dr office at this time unless you have to. Stay well, you don't need a Dr to look at you and say you are ok, when you already know you are ok. LOL

@Bruce Mamma Wall's eggnog would have the added effect of sterilizing the innards of all who drank it. Deep sleep, sterile insides, win-win. It's the alcohol, right? LOL LOL

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning...I woke up to Chris asking me, ‘how long do you think we could live without going to the store if we had to?’ Ugh....he thinks a year. He’s crazy. Anyways...I’ve only sold two rabbits...does anyone else think bunny sales will be affected by this thing? I’m just not sure people are going to want to make a long drive to buy something not necessary right now. Which sticks me with tons of rabbits. There’s a feed store an hour away that I heard buys them...?? Ok...I hope everyone has a great day.... @Baymule ...good luck at the job training...but, as everyone mentioned, be careful with the germs, like the flu.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Take them to the feed store and unload as many as you can at whatever price they will pay. Do you really want Joe Q. Public traipsing all over your farm at this time? You are both at risk, so why take the risk. Sell to the feed store, take the hit or loss and be done. What is left, put in the freezer.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I agree with Bay. Bunnies aren't a "must have", if the store will buy them now, sell them now. Until this whole thing gets sorted out no one will be going to the feed store to buy bunnies either.

G'morning everyone. Coffee's on, but extra strong. Amid the C-19 scare, and the President's advice to not gather in groups of more than 10, I CANCELLED my doctor's appointment today. Was looking at a 1 1/2 hour drive (one way) to sit among a group of sick people! It was a wellness visit, and not for an illness. It's also POURING rain, so I decided to skip a long drive in the rain for the opportunity to expose myself to God only knows what.
Excellent plan. Besides, you'll need that time to stand in line at the store waiting for the next shipment of TP so you too can have a 5 year supply at home.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just got done catching up. Oh wow bay do you have alot on your plate i hope that the new job works out. Yall be careful with all the crazies out there.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule how did the first day of training go????? Like I told myself at the rehab,,, you can do anything because you know it won't be forever..... Hope it will be at least tolerable and maybe decent to pleasant for you. Just keep your self as healthy as you can.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule how did the first day of training go????? Like I told myself at the rehab,,, you can do anything because you know it won't be forever..... Hope it will be at least tolerable and maybe decent to pleasant for you. Just keep your self as healthy as you can.
It was educational. I will be passing out meds and doing the paperwork trail. Ha, me that takes no meds and doesn't believe in most of them, will be loading those little paper cups with pills so these poor old people can gulp them down. Lord save me. I'll help out in the dining room at meal times, do whatever. I follow someone tomorrow, for a week, then I will do it all by myself. The place is on lockdown, no visitors, to keep the Corona virus out. It's better than working in the public and getting sneezed on and coughed on. Eh. It will all work out.