Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can always count on you promise for coffee. So San Antonio says no groups large then 10 are allowed. Well that's kinda sucks cause then legally we can't hang out with any of our friends. The smallest family we know is a family of 5 and we a family of six. So no parties in San Antonio go us. Lol okay my sarcasm done. Today more school, cleaning and garden. The youngest two are awake. Lol Lucy was complaining yesterday it was to early when i woke her up at 8 am I wonde r how she would feel about 6 am lol

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ahhh-- coffee is hot, strong and good! Have some. Plenty of fresh goat milk and some sugar if you want that. Mine is straight up! Make some toast if you want, I'm not cooking this morning.

Up at 5:45 so I could bag the cartons of eggs DD was taking to customers today. 10 dz out the door! I've delivered more, also. Yep, stores are out but my hens are laying quite well! Sure paying their keep now. LOL Glad they've all cranked up so supplies are there. Pretty well sold out now but, most won't want more until next week and at 3dz a day, we're ok. Nice to have the factory in the back yard....of course, there are more than 10 at a gathering -- don't tell the Gov! :lol:

Weaning twin bucklings from one of the does, so goat milking is in full swing. Another set of twins will wean next week but, so far I haven't milked that mom. This year? Will see. She isn't the friendliest. AND...a FF gave me a single buckling yesterday. Spent a little time with them to get the nursing going and accepted. Went ok. At 15 kids, 10 bucklings. Hmmm....I see more hay $$ this year from sales. Still have 5 more to kid. 3 are FFs. So far, all has gone well.

Gotta go get feeding out of the way. Light sprinkly rain this morning, so wasn't rushing out. Now stopped, so get to work. And then, literally, get to work! At my job. Will go look at empty shelves. Resetting dish liquids this week and notice that the "antibacterials" are low stock. Guess when the hand brands went, they turned to these. The cosmetics are full though, guess no one is worrying about that. LOL

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
@Baymule I have a box full of scrubs....they are size small though.... I would send them to you if you can fit.
I might be a medium to a large. I'm 5'8" and weigh 136 pounds. Blue jeans size 6 or 8. I'm going to buy 2 sets, since this is not a career or a long lasting job. I just need to get over the hump, then we'll be ok. Thank you so much for your offer, that is so kind and generous of you. If I can find a place open today, I'll know what size I wear. LOL LOL

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol funny and I always heard you should look you best lol i was and never have been into make up i still refuse to wear it. My hair is always in a pony tail (well most of the time) it's amazing people spend a hour to get fixed up.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I seriously advise anyone with any extra money at all to open an account with

https://www.computershare.com/us

and buy stock now while the prices are low. As always, be careful, some companies may not survive this, but most will. The prices are down at bargain basement prices but this crisis won't last forever and prices will go back up. Some companies have a minimum purchase of 10 shares. This is where you can buy and sell with NO commissions to eat up your hard earned money. Y'all need to check it out. Study and do your due diligence.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score

Latest posts