Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm hearing that stores are low/out of dairy products, might be able to make some money selling goat milk :D

I'd gladly share. Can't sell raw milk in VA. But can for craft or pets. LOL does your pet drive? Anyhoooo...drank a pint tonight. Delish. Some friends may possibly need some, depends on how things go. It's here if wanted. Fresh!!

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Here's a shameless plug for a thread I started yesterday. It's called "free babysitting?". It was followed by a lot of new posts and quickly disappeared down the list of "what's new" so maybe nobody noticed it. But I really need some advice on this....and just the sort of advice that the folks here on "coffee anyone" are so good at giving.
Please take a minute and look out up? And tell me what you think? Thanks.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wait... .......WHAT???

Are you having to drill a new well??? :hit

So much money!:barnie:he

:hugs

Right on both counts.:th

But, you want to talk money . . . .

Our house stands maybe 50 yards from the ends of two streets. When we built the house (20+ years ago), both streets had their own little "package systems," both of which were maxed out on the number of homes they could support (or at least, that's what we were told), so we couldn't hook up to either one. Nonetheless, we were charged a hookup fee, even though we had to put in a well.

Over the years, the county took over the package systems and connected them to the county-wide system. At different times and for various reasons, we have put feelers out about getting connected, and have come to the conclusion that they really don't want to bother for just one house. Hubby inquired again, and was told that the distance is too great for the water to maintain reasonable pressure on the usual size of pipe that they use for connecting a house, so they'd have to extend the main from the street (weird; we've run a 3/4" hose from the neighbor's house to ours to have water during this mess, and the pressure is fine), price tag, $60,000. Doesn't that sound like "go away, and stop bothering me," to you?

So yeah, we are drilling a new well.

Last edited:

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
I found two sets of scrubs and some Sketchers, the shoes were 25%off. It is a scrub store, staying open to help the medical workers.
I LOVE Sketchers!! Chris and Ben tease the heck out of me an$ say they are from the 80’s...who cares if they aren’t the prettiest....they are the comfiest!! That’s what counts!! Besides..I like my gorgeous blue Sketchers and think they make me look quite cute! :lol: