Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I only have 2 egg customers, plus supplying our DD and family. None of them has wanted eggs lately, so I decided to use some up yesterday. I have a pound cake recipe that uses 12 eggs. I modified it, adding sour cream and lots of spices. I gave away 6 to neighbors, kept one for ourselves and gave away eggs too. Today we work in the garden.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all today we just gonna clean and do school and of course farm chores outside of that noth in oh and dh might go to the grocery store just to make sure we stay stocked up. But he might wait till the weekend.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
I might need that recipe bay your probably already shared it at some point but can't remember where lol. I have a little more the half a five gallon bucket full plus whatsvin egg cartons...

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Spring will come Al!!

Maybe some short stilts so she can get her lower parts off the ground?

The soda bottle I hope! I'm really sorry you lost Rita, you did all you could but sometimes you can't win against Mother Nature.
@Bruce ...you always make me laugh!! She had her piggies last night..so now she’s sagging even worse...but, wouldn’t do so well with stilts..no knees... :lol:

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on. 28 today, but 58 is the high..
no new bunny kits yet....
Today is dd for Ninja she's been nesting and has quite the belly so hopeful. Miss Special isn't doing anything, she's due tomorrow. She may just need retired.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
We got snow too. But I bet we didn't get as much as you @Alaskan .

Picked up our taxes and now we get to write a big check to the IRS. Made less, paid more. 🤔

Did a few hours at work. Pruned the tar out of a couple of overgrown leucothoe shrubs. That'll teach them to need a trim after I get my tax bill! :rolleyes::hit

Latest posts