Coffee anyone ?

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses ...I know, right?! It was a gamble to get into breeding mini pigs. i didn’t even advertise them.. today they are all sold! I only let the people take masks off to get pictures so I don’t screw up who’s actually buying which piglet!! :lol: :lol: I’m getting confused with all the bunnies...they are all starting to look alike...I just started doing the pictures a few weeks ago...many go home on Easter...now I have to read my notes and pray I get it right!! Ugh!!

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
Got quite a bit of the flowerbeds done yesterday. DH and DS have been working on cleaning horse pens.
Also did a grocery run last night. By myself...it was nice to get out.
Another nice day to work on outside things.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning. It was nice all day, then rained hard all night. Supposed to be poopy all day. So, we are going to look at two semi trailers to buy as more barns. They are smaller than the one we have, but a better price. They were used for shipping paper from our local paper mill, so they are completely dry. I’ve seen them..they looked good. Now it’s the boss’s turn... :lol:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
The garden coming up. So far lettuce, Spanich, peas, green beans, two squash and a cantaloupe plant. I check again when i get out there. Been over run with milk and eggs. Not a bad problem.

Right, not always a bad problem but storage can be! LOL Wish my garden had stuff coming up. However, just got it started, so not quite ready to plant --- on time for my area though. I plan to be home tomorrow and HOPE to get more done with it then. It's still are prep work. Want to plant the weekend of 18-19. Should have CPs up and all by then. Obviously some things direct sow. Started plants a week or two later.

:idunno
Coffee just didn't seem to be what I wanted this AM....a few crackers in the tum helped. Don't take your vitamins on an empty stomach! But I was rushing and.....

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My state went under statewide stay at home order yesterday. I finished working on my garden at 6:30. Sat down on the front porch and counted. From 6:45-7:00 pm, 61 cars passed. Passenger vehicles. Didn't count the tractor/trailers. They're essential. While I've been writing this, 20 or 30 more have gone by. I really don't think people are taking this whole "stay at home" thing seriously. Oh, and I live 6 miles from the nearest town, population 8500.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have been on "stay at home" lockdown, and will be until June 10th... and it is like a ghost town here. Next to no traffic when I take the samples up to go out to UPS, or to the gas station. Gas here is 1.79 but diesel is down to 1.99. I so want to have the garden but not going to here so will have to enjoy everyone elses....

Latest posts