Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready and buttered toast. We got to get Feed today. The Cornish Cross chickens are off the Feed bill now as are 5 lambs and 1 ewe. Hooray! The pigs are eating more and growing good. They have been getting a small bucket of soured corn every other day, I’ll continue that through June. In July I’ll cut off pellets and switch them to soured corn until they go to slaughter August 24. That sure makes good pork!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
What's wrong with round steaks vice leg of?? LOL

I'd not trade lamb "anything" for catfish! Not a fish eater here. Tuna on occasion -- with a LOT of taste additives -- and I'm talking tuna salad with a lot of pepper & onion. Yes, have had fresh caught but, still has "that" taste.

Like fried oysters, clams fried or steamed, shrimp, crab, lobster, even conk. I love liver, many who don't can understand just the peculiarity of "a" taste.

No lamb growing here but a really big goat kid is looking like freezer fill may be his destiny this Fall/Winter -- rather than sell.

Of course it was cool and overcast and rain off& on -- all day. No huge amounts but the air was like a mist most of the day. I'm "over it!" sure wish these fronts would leave.

ETA: written yesterday....didn't post. Satellite issues. BOO!

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
The high will be 48 today with rain likely. :tongue
Who is sucking our sunshine supply away?
Taking coffee to work with me. Looks like rain and I have 14 shrubs to install. Did 11 yesterday. The clock is ticking to get everything pristine, at least most everything. I will still need stuff to do when my snowbirds are in residence. Can't have them thinking the landscape just takes care of itself!
I sure hate planting in the rain though.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hope you get to feeling better quickly , DH had two uppers removed two days ago and is still acting like a guy in pain ;)

Fortunately she is a woman and will bounce back quickly.

Just kidding guys! :hide

Not to change the subject, but how was your trail ride @promiseacres ?