Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee, coffee, coffee! No gardening today. Minimal chores and get outa here, going to work today.

Light rains a while before daylight, not the heavy stuff first predicted. 75 out there & pleasant, actually. Overcast most of day, with scattered showers probable...humidity rising but, decent right now. Got the 4 rows of limas weeded yesterday ....other plants ok for a few days. Garden seems to be my focus -- until fully planted, staked and into production.

That Gulf system looks to be scooping up all the water it can -- transporting way inland. Some of you will be drenched!! Wow, 12" they say. That's a flood. Hang on.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Condolences. No loss of family is good, but sometimes it is a blessing for those closest if they are fighting a hard fight and suffering with it. I am glad that you managed to have a somewhat normal funeral and all. That is a comfort to many.

My former fiance' succumbed to complications of the corona virus on April 21st and it was not printed in their local paper there, until May 9th..... It was a sad day for me even though we were no longer together..... lotta years and family ties there. They were unable to have anything there either and don't know if there will be a memorial in the future.

The_V's

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
@promiseacres Im so sorry hun! My prayers are with you & yours during this time of heartbreak.
@farmerjan Im sorry for your loss dear, even old heartbreaks can feel fresh when something happens to someone we love.

Coffee nummy...
Slept in SOO late today! its almost 6 am! We got a few big things done on the farm yesterday, almost had some strange visitors too. Hopefully today is just as productive! Harvested my garlic yesterday! yippee its so nummy
Hope everyones day is fruitful!

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well count down is on. Sally is more hormonal and is very determined to get rid of my original gilt. Her pen smaller birthing/fallowing pen has to go up today and the house has to be finished. So i know what i am doing also going to go to the store
As i am typing this she broke in yet again... right now eating priss's food. :he :he and I haven't a clue how she did it... I been watching but as soon as I look away she does it.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry about your cousin promise, and your exfiance Jan its always said for those left behind.

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@Mini Horses . I'm not a horse person. Big OR little. But I saw this local and I thought of you. Horse person or not, I can appreciate this. Is $850 reasonable?
FB_IMG_1591559668739.jpg

Latest posts