Coffee anyone ?

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I read an article yesterday that just gave me "warm feelings" for the future of the "leadership" of this nation....it seems that high school and college students in AL are having "Covid parties"....they are trying to gather and intentionally catch the virus....:ep....when they showup at the party they put $$ in a pot and the 1st person that tests positive gets the pot of $$.....so much for "higher education" and the "leadership of tomorrow".....sure hope I'm outta here before the BS gets too deep, tho it seems it is up to the ankles now and rising...:lol:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Find those brilliant soles an uninhabited island to have their party on and live there for the next month or so until they have cleared themselves of the virus ... or died from it.

They may not have severe illness if they get it but do they care that they could kill other people, including their own family members? I guess not.

Slept till 7!
How the heck did the little one allow that??

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Is Papaw gonna "camp out" with em?... 🤣
Getting in and out, much less sleeping on the floor, would be a challenge. It wound up the 13 year went to a friend’s house, the 5 year slept alone in the middle bedroom and the 3 year old gave the tent a pass and slept next to me. LOL

Thanks for the coffee. We had a big Polar Bear drooling dog in the house last night and will again tonight. The neighbors blow up the neighborhood.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Beautiful sunshiney day today! At last!
The good news is our nearest neighbors, who have a passion for huge fireworks, are blowing up stuff at their camping property on a river, so yay for only more distant explosions!
They invited the neighborhood to come out for swimming and loud explosive displays, but I think we'll pass. Not really our thing, plus there will be about a jillion people running around, which is definitely not our thing.
Kid#2 is coming for grilled kabobs and other goodies, so we'll just hang out here and stuff ourselves. Kid#1 is working a fire around Las Vegas, so he will be in our prayers and thoughts.

Thanks for the coffee! Happy Independence Day everyone!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy Birthday USA.... and hopefully we will continue to have more.

I am not a big "loud noises" fireworks person either, prefer to see them from a distance over the tree tops... So many here have cancelled and Va law "does not allow " fireworks that shoot into the air etc for any private owners. Of course, everyone goes over the line to the Carolinas and wherever else to get them. But not on my agenda of necessities.

Had a busy day, documented on my journal.... Hope everyone appreciates the real meaning of our INDEPENDENCE DAY

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_8592.jpg....figured all could use a laugh or smile, at least....and does sound like something that I would do.... :lol: ...we are having a somewhat "traditional" banana pudding for the Day and thought about "sharing" some....:drool:thumbsup
20200704_224225.jpg