Coffee anyone ?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad that the visit was a good one. Makes you appreciate them now that you can't see them as often with the distance. Are they all settled in there at the new place and things going well for them?
At least you will be inside with the AC for alot of the preservation work tomorrow.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's finished

Attachments

• 20200710_184842.jpg
    20200710_184842.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 248
  • 20200710_184510.jpg
    20200710_184510.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 259

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee PA. Can’t wait to see pictures of the pony! And have a great day at the farm.

I have eggplant to put up. Amish melons are ready, I think I may try dehydrating some for snacks. Sure can’t eat them all right now.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
At least you will be inside with the AC for alot of the preservation work tomorrow.

Agree. With your temps...AC is perfect!

We are in our "hot" season and normally the beaches at Va Beach are packed. This year, no. The area there depends on the tourist traffic and the businesses are suffering badly.

Glad I'm out here just suffering from the heat as my biggest worry. I need to make some cheese -- the frig is wall to wall jugs of milk! Need to blanch & freeze these squash. I have a tomato almost ripe & an eggplant which will soon be ready -- first for the year! More coming. :D =D My list says to "check blackberries" for ripening (& picking?) Also, the elderberry. So many "needs". :lol:

You know we haven't heard from @Pastor Dave and @Alaskan and @luvmypets in a while.....hey, guys...let us know you are OK. Several others out there MIA....anyone talking with them? @OneFineAcre, @Wehner Homestead also come to mind.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
The goats and calf can't be in the field until we get rid of the part of the oak that fell.
Given that chunk that fell off I'd give SERIOUS consideration to taking the entire tree down. I suspect there is a lot of rot where the trunks come together and "when" is more likely than "if" the others fall.

Been keeping up with Wehner Homestead via face book. Home with pony, putting a photo on my thread.
Let her know we all are still thinking about her and her family :)
I was wondering about @Pastor Dave as well. @luvmypets has posted on the POW thread. And yes, @Alaskan has been posting on BYC, not a ton but enough so we know they are alive.

Latest posts