Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee & fog again this morning. :caf

You need rubber boots to walk thru the wet grass. Of course, the goats are looking out of their barn -- got hay?? Not wanting to get their feet wet!! :rolleyes: Wonder where I can buy "goat boots"? 🤪

What to do today? Thinking on that one.....first, more coffee & something to eat.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
Storms and rain this morning.
Last night picked 3 cantelope, going to dehydrate some per @Baymule's recipe.
Picked two watermelon too. Got the bedroom walls done, the ceilings are definitely a challenge and arent finished. I am too short and it kills DH'S arms....but getting it done. Ordered a respirator for ds....he is big enough to assist. Been tough to find filters for them at reasonable prices.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. Got to go to the grocery store today, get oil changed in the car, so won’t be playing outside today. LOL

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
PT cancelled, going to head to town and get a few things done sooner, then get some feed while it is dry....calling for rain/storms starting maybe Tues aft and through the rest of the week. May as well get it unloaded and the cans filled and not have to worry about getting soaked. Do the cow at the same time. FOGGY this morning, so hay raking will be after noontime....
Maybe take my truck in for an oil change tomorrow morning. Needs it....

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
picked 3 cantelope, going to dehydrate some per @Baymule's recipe.

Be careful -- with water out, you can eat the ENTIRE lope by yourself! :hide I'm still getting & dehydrating figs...same deal, shrink is as bad as a bushel of collard greens! :lol: Sure tastes good though!

Sunny here, not real bad temps -- maybe 90 late day. Home, so plan to get outside most of day. Will mow some, finish a coop change, clean up an old hay pile, clean & fold the tarp, yeah -- usual clean ups to do! Hoping to get a start on the normal "winterize" chores. Never ending!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Scorching hot. On way home from town, no ambition, will hibernate under AC when we get home. I bet dogs are waiting on us to return so they can too!