Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving. I am three kids short today feels weird. Anyways my oldst son is sick, our younger son seems overly cranky. Both girls are fine. Life goes on. I done all the cooking today. I forgot to make the rolls but I use some other bread we have its just is. We having goose this year I ll let yall know how it turns out. The oldest not asked for brownies and dd1 asked for vanilla cake and daddy and mommy got pumkin pie. Kids are having a pj day. No point in them getting dressed up when one is sick abd the other is acting like he is too. Yall all have a Great and Happy Thanksgiving. I need to get the goose out and go play. I wash the giant mess later worth it through.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay so goose five out of six loved it the six one isnt feeling well so he.doesnt count this time. Will be having it at christmas time again and then I have two more to use. Well worth it.

Attachments

• 20201126_141803.jpg
    20201126_141803.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 20201126_151511.jpg
    20201126_151511.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 20201126_135433.jpg
    20201126_135433.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 67

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning all. I have fog here, this is beginning to be way too frequent! Not raining and temps ok, that's why we have fog. 😁 tomorrow same and Sunday a front comes and heavy rain Monday, lighter but still here Tuesday...crappy and not invited. At any rate, working a store for total reset all week, with six others, I hope. A lot of work but premium $$ for job. Except for such events I'm down to about one day a week work, as food demos are mostly stopped. Almost retirement? No, but a huge lull until Feb, normally.:clap

I let my nine old mares into the garden area for clean up....wasn't much there! But they kept hanging. So I went to look. Those rascals had torn open some old bales of hay I had tossed in there to use for for mulch to kill out anything left....checked it, not mold but sure not what I thought "feedable". Centers ok, so...No one sick. Closed them out yesterday late day before no mulch left! Fat little rascals.

So back to usual with our big Fall holiday past us. News is jumping on how many Covid outbreaks will happen from travel and gatherings. Some I'm sure. I'd like to know % of positive tests against population.....some states are reporting about 43% in their states? Hmmmm. Still a lot of hospitalizations. Please, go away virus!

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got the turkey fried. Wasn't without hiccups or stress but was yummy. My pies were about perfect, pumpkin topped with homemade whipped topping.
Picking up the garage door this afternoon.
@Mini Horses I agree, GO AWAY...if only it was that easy. I am so tired of masks...almost hyperventilating....my anxiety about living in a mask filled world is horrible. Trying but can't get beyond the idea that maskeed people are bad guys....silly silly. But true.

messybun

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good morning all. I have fog here, this is beginning to be way too frequent! Not raining and temps ok, that's why we have fog. 😁 tomorrow same and Sunday a front comes and heavy rain Monday, lighter but still here Tuesday...crappy and not invited. At any rate, working a store for total reset all week, with six others, I hope. A lot of work but premium $$ for job. Except for such events I'm down to about one day a week work, as food demos are mostly stopped. Almost retirement? No, but a huge lull until Feb, normally.:clap

I let my nine old mares into the garden area for clean up....wasn't much there! But they kept hanging. So I went to look. Those rascals had torn open some old bales of hay I had tossed in there to use for for mulch to kill out anything left....checked it, not mold but sure not what I thought "feedable". Centers ok, so...No one sick. Closed them out yesterday late day before no mulch left! Fat little rascals.

So back to usual with our big Fall holiday past us. News is jumping on how many Covid outbreaks will happen from travel and gatherings. Some I'm sure. I'd like to know % of positive tests against population.....some states are reporting about 43% in their states? Hmmmm. Still a lot of hospitalizations. Please, go away virus!
They just wanted a thanksgiving too! How could you not feed them a feast, the starving creatures they are. I’m sure they thought it was meant for them, because why would you have foodish items that aren’t destined for them?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are back home. Small gathering at my sister's, only 6 of us. Good food and my sister, her sister and I sat up until midnight talking our heads off. It rained on us all the way home until we hit Smith County, then of course it stopped and we got no rain at home. Dogs went nuts when we got home, sheep BAABAABAA'ed, the steer bellowed, Prince the horse pawed at the gate, everybody demanded food NOW! So of course we got busy making them all happy.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
PA you sound tired. I think you need a day off. Perhaps you could have a family meeting and explain that you are worn out and need a day of rest-ALONE. Send the family to the farm, then take a hot bath, put on warm PJ's and house shoes, put on a pot of stew to simmer all day, for supper when the family returns, and for the rest of the day, read a book, binge watch TV or whatever you want. You need this, I can feel it and I am reading between the lines, so to speak. You got to have some ME time.