Coffee anyone ?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sunny but cold 26 this morning. Supposed to be in the 40's today and tomorrow so good for this time of year.
Anyone notice that the days are actually getting longer already? Not pitch black at 5p.m. anymore....
SOOOO glad to not have the meat chickens to deal with. Put some stuff in the back of the truck....stopped with a couple things of garbage and dropped off at the dumpster in the way.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sun is up and spending the day. :thumbsup. Makes for a happy farm, everyone loving it.

Coffee time. Late but, hey, a weekend treat to slack a little. Need to unload a truck of hay into the trailer....I've done my stretches to loosen the back up. I'm ready to go! :old. Now I need to get out there, it won't move by itself.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
I got up at 5 today, which is more like it! That sleeping in stuff makes me crabby 😄.
Thanks for the coffee! I got a fire crackling along, the kitchen cleaned, the bun feet glued back in my little old footstool project and now I'm sitting here enjoying a hot cup. Then check the animals, dress for church and maybe sneak a ride in today. Cloudy and cold but dry.