Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Alaskan glad it was only a dream! 😁 seed is a valuable asset to have....a soothing one if you garden. I know my grandma sure valued hers. After all, it meant eating or not for a family with 7 kids. No car, no equipment & no birth control. But, that was 100 yrs ago! :old

It got cold & really windy yesterday, so hope to get to trash dump today. Wasn't wanting things blown all over the roads. Low 30s now but sun is out! Warming nicely. Way better than overcast yesterday.

@promiseacres that means mid Feb kits? Brrrrrrr. I don't even care for Feb kidding and they are bigger! Although Jan- Feb makes for better times sale kids. May be true for bunnies, too.

Last edited:

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
You all had great breakfasts. :drool

Talking of trash... we currently don't have a functional truck to use for dump runs

Sucks rocks .

Trash box is full.... wondering... maybe we will just stuff as much as we can into the jeep... hope the smell doesn't linger since it is winter.

I REALLY want a functional truck again!! :barnie

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
You all had great breakfasts. :drool

Talking of trash... we currently don't have a functional truck to use for dump runs

Sucks rocks .

Trash box is full.... wondering... maybe we will just stuff as much as we can into the jeep... hope the smell doesn't linger since it is winter.

I REALLY want a functional truck again!! :barnie
it's always something isn't it? our garden tractor is down... so it's been the wheel barrow for lots of jobs... DH is working on it. But it's been 6? weeks . Sucks when our tools let us down.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
it's always something isn't it? our garden tractor is down... so it's been the wheel barrow for lots of jobs... DH is working on it. But it's been 6? weeks . Sucks when our tools let us down.
Oh yeah!!

Sad on your tractor... ours died a year back I think, can't fix it... no way will we pay to replace it.

Now our back up plow is a 4 wheeler. Wow.. with a 4 wheeler you REALLY have to stay on top of things, not enough weight to push much snow.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, my...broken is part of my life, too. Guess we hope these things will last as long as us. 😁 I'm becoming a repair woman whether I like it or not! You almost have to with mechanic shop rates what they are. Not that they don't deserve to be pd, just that it is hard to pay! What used to be neighbor help and barter isn't here much anymore. Plus, what used to be made with long life has become less so. From vehicles right down to a simple hoe. :(

My coffee is hot, delish and giving me time to get my day lined up -- well, my week really. I'll work off farm for three days. :idunno. I enjoy payday. :lol: to buy parts? 🤣

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
DH was up early, sore back. I hate that.
Kids and I got the firewood in, DH needs to split more. But we're good for a couple of weeks. Picked up feed too.
Today school then DD has her first riding lesson. We decided to use their ponies for the first few times, not sure how her pony will react to a big indoor. So this way she'll get saddle time and it won't take us 3 hours, with loading, cleaning up the pony, ect. But I still want to take her pony at some point. We've never been to this barn, just driven by so will be interesting. Fancy fancy for us backyard riders.