Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
By June the strawberries will be done. Blueberries will be ready by end of May.

Good morning y’all. Coffee is ready. We got a little over 3 inches of rain. Sure needed it. Looking forward to picking strawberries today.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have a LOT of upick berry fields close. In fact, a strawberry festival annually for years...not last summer, thanks Covid. Big blueberry farm just a 6-7 miles away. Hope to go there for my own stash this year. May even find a few bushes follow me home. ;) I've tried in past but have to fence them in to keep them. Seems easier to pick a few gallon and freeze. Only me to pick and eat, so....could stick a couple in the corner of the garden area, depends on how it does this year. I see a couple days each week for next couple of weeks to get the garden going for 2021! :fl. Needs doing.

Coffee cup needs refill.....

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey y'all, not much happening here, except in the barn. Going to be making some cookie dough today, and probably going to assess my flock to see what I have, I am going to a chicken action tomorrow, and not planning on coming back empty handed. I might also try and figure out what I will need for animal feed for the year, I really don't want to be going to the feed store every other week for lamb food, so I might try and figure out how many bags I need to get through a month.

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Took scrap in today steel is 160 a ton. Also got check back from chicken auction. Roosters were 16.00,16.50, and 11.00 old hens brought pen of 2 brought 10.00. I hope my hens hatch a few batches and most are roosters I could sell a few dozen for 16.00 apiece.

Old harvey is starting to come around sense we trimmed his hooves.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Took scrap in today steel is 160 a ton. Also got check back from chicken auction. Roosters were 16.00,16.50, and 11.00 old hens brought pen of 2 brought 10.00. I hope my hens hatch a few batches and most are roosters I could sell a few dozen for 16.00 apiece.

Old harvey is starting to come around sense we trimmed his hooves.
Crazy good prices on roosters...